• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

SMF 2 Importer

no i get this when i try to import threads and posts

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\x92t jus...' for column 'message' at row 1

ok so i try to import threads and posts and i get this

any fixes anyone?

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect string value: '\x92t jus...' for column 'message' at row 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1500
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1489
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1291
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 502
XenForo_Model_Import->_importData() in XenForo/Model/Import.php at line 1258
XenForo_Model_Import->importPost() in XenForo/Importer/SMF2.php at line 930
XenForo_Importer_SMF2->stepThreads() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 77
XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 166
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 218
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 161
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/admin/domains/cybercentralforums.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

ok so i try to import threads and posts and i get this
Please stop posting separate threads for each problem related to your import from SMF2.

I have merged all of your threads with the add-on thread, which is the correct place to receive support for this add-on.

I have no idea with how it is. This was made for an early version of XenForo and I don't have the time or patience to maintain it right now. Testing importers can take a lot of time and be frustrating so I really have no motivation to do it. I need to come up with a better way to test the imports and get this importer finished. It will be a while before such an importer will be of use to me again so I probably won't do anything until then.

Hello!

I unfortunatly receive the following error:

I I futs with it I can import only the board names but no users or posts will be migrated, thank you!
---------------------------------------
Server Error

Undefined index: retain_keys
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 63
  2. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionConfig() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xperienc/public_html/end/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom