XF 1.4 Signature still viewable after user upgrade expires

WoodiE

On my forum I have set not allowed regular users to use or edit signatures and then offer a premium user upgrade that allows several added benefits, one of which is the ability to use signatures.

What I've noticed is that if a user upgrades their account, adds a signature and then lets the premium membership expire - the users signature will still remain. Is this expected behavior and if so is there a way to have the signatures removed from the users profile once their upgrade expires, or at least remove it from being viewable unless they have an active membership?

Thanks!

No.... this is the block that you will have to edit.
Just inserting
Code:
{xen:helper isMemberOf, $message, 2, 3, 5}
into the <xen:if> tag should do the trick... something like this:
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper isMemberOf, $message, 2, 3, 5} && {$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature}">

Brilliant - many thanks. Manually removing avatars & signatures from lapsed upgradea is a thing the past!
Just realised the Image Optimiser is your add-on. We've just gone live with XF & we plan to buy that in a week or so once the initial dust settles.

Last edited:
This works great on the posts but still leaves the avatar & signature visible on the profile. Is there a way they can be hidden there as well if a subscription is not renewed?

Thanks

Top Bottom