• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Signature Badge Script

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
yeah, I'm not very creative when it comes to visuals, so mine is very lazy :) and of course I've randomly assigned the amount of space for each section :)

You just wrote these today, didn't you? :p I must say, very impressive and I'm looking forward to more of this type of stuff. :)
Just a case of defining output for the JSON and XML renderers...

PHP:
class XenForo_ViewPublic_Member_MiniStats extends XenForo_ViewPublic_Base
{
	public function renderXml()
	{
		$document = new DOMDocument('1.0', 'utf-8');
		$document->formatOutput = true;

$rootNode = $document->createElement('user');
		$document->appendChild($rootNode);

foreach ($this->_params['user'] AS $key => $value)
		{
			$rootNode->appendChild($document->createElement($key, $value));
		}

return $document->saveXML();
	}

public function renderJson()
	{
		return $this->_params['user'];
	}
}

w00t w00t

xensig.php

test.php

test.php

test.php

Dynamic sizing in progress, need some thinking time now ;) cause it's obviously buggy

Are you using image tiles or are you drawing everything with GD? :) This is what I'm going to create with GD in a bit, but I have to do something else right now so it might not be done for a while. :)

6ugY9.png

Loving the last image Eriksrocks, I'm sure putting that on my signature as soon as it's released.

sweet, it works now. it's made from 3 images (background,separator,end)

Cool, that makes sense. Well done. :D

Loving the last image Eriksrocks, I'm sure putting that on my signature as soon as it's released.
Can I have one of those? :D
Hehe slow down there, yeah I'll release the source code once it's done. I've even had an offer from somebody to host it so you all can use it. :)

But right now it's nothing more than a Photoshop mockup - I still have to write the actual code for it to be dynamically generated. I'll be sure to let you all know when I'm done. :D

xensig.php
:(
Ok, I wont be a douche and not explain my theory on why mine doesnt work.

I think my privacy settings are blocking it. :D

xensig.php
:(
Ok, I wont be a douche and not explain my theory on why mine doesnt work.

I think my privacy settings are blocking it. :D

I'm now actually showing an error as an image instead of empty values. don't think there's any way of me getting around privacy settings though
Can't wait for Erik's last one, it looks so sexy.

I actually have a working mockup for that design, but I'm not going to release it until Erik lets me, for obvious reasons

Top Bottom