Show us your XF

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah ..

No, the vb isn't vB or VB, it doesn't stand for vBulletin or Visual Basic.

Our policy is to never disclose what it stands for (running gag). But .. basically it's just like 'virtual blah irc'.

Don't read into it ;)

Here's mine, but it's not opening til January. I'm not finished with the design and a few other things.
You can click on the logo on the homepage to get to the forum.

We Love Our Kids!

*scratches head* I dunno about a kids forum....especially one about loving our kids, or our own children......

But, eh, nice skin! :)

*scratches head* I dunno about a kids forum....especially one about loving our kids, or our own children......

But, eh, nice skin! :)
If you're talking about mine, it's a forum for parents. Parents meeting other parents, talking about their kids, making new friends.
What could possibly be wrong with that?

If you're talking about mine, it's a forum for parents. Parents meeting other parents, talking about their kids, making new friends.
What could possibly be wrong with that?
Well, nothing really, but "kids" is right in the middle of the domain and site name. Ya see? :D

Well, nothing really, but "kids" is right in the middle of the domain and site name. Ya see? :D
Yeah...and the forum's about parenting...which would mean that they would have kids...
*shrug*

p.s. it's technically at the end of the name ;) lol

There's nothing wrong with her domain name.

"our" references your own.
And what do you love that is your own? kids ..

Nitpicking over nothing :) Just ignore them Peggz

If it came off that I was nitpicking her name, it was supposed to be quite the opposite intent; I don't see any problem with it, haha. :P

*will post site here once it's out of development* :)

If it came off that I was nitpicking her name, it was supposed to be quite the opposite intent; I don't see any problem with it, haha. :p

*will post site here once it's out of development* :)
no no it wasn't you, lol. I guess I just didn't "get" what Carlos thought I should get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom