Show us your XF

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have a test board online with admincp access that those who can't purchase xenforo right away can mess around with?

I made a very quick comment about code structure which you can read http://xenforo.com/community/threads/internet-brands-claims-against-xenforo.4727/page-78#post-79378

It is the first time i am using so getting used to with the script will take some time but it looks very decent.

However i bet most of vb.org coders will not be able to code addons for XenForo because how the system is designed and it seems to be design brilliantly.
I don't understand your last sentence lol Brillant Design = Not Codable?

I don't understand your last sentence lol Brillant Design = Not Codable?

Most coders on vb.org are using procedural coding standards and honestly most of the addons are badly planned. XenForo however uses a modern MVC approach thats why most coders will not be able to understand the code :)

Most coders on vb.org are using procedural coding standards and honestly most of the addons are badly planned. XenForo however uses a modern MVC approach thats why most coders will not be able to understand the code :)
Im sure they will learn as long as they have the will. New breed of software requires a new breed of coders :)

There are already two addons produced and working brilliantly in the Alpha tester's forum ;)

Thanks guys, If I hadn't endured the pain of vb4 stylevars I would never have appreciated how bloody simple XF is to customise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom