SEO problem - Redirection Page - Google Search Console

Roiarthur

I would like to know how comes I have this SEO problem with so many pages with redirection pointing to the same subject under two different urls

My Sitemap
Code:
https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com/sitemap.php

The Real Canonical url which is in my sitemap that is index by Google:
Page with redirection in Google Search Console (Unindexed pages cannot be served on Google):
I don't understand why this kind of URL appears in Google's indexing console since it doesn't exist in my sitemap??? and why there is a duplicate URL pointing to the same post with 2 different URLs?

Why do I have 25.5K pages that are not indexed, see that page

My .htaccess

RewriteOptions inherit
# Mod_security can interfere with uploading of content such as attachments. If you
# cannot attach files, remove the "#" from the lines below.
#<IfModule mod_security.c>
# SecFilterEngine Off
# SecFilterScanPOST Off
#</IfModule>

ErrorDocument 401 default
ErrorDocument 403 default
ErrorDocument 404 default
ErrorDocument 405 default
ErrorDocument 406 default
ErrorDocument 500 default
ErrorDocument 501 default
ErrorDocument 503 default

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems with the rewrite rules, remove the "#" from the
# line that begins "RewriteBase" below. You will also have to change the path
# of the rewrite to reflect the path to your XenForo installation.
#RewriteBase /xenforo

# This line may be needed to workaround HTTP Basic auth issues when using PHP as a CGI.
#RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^(data/|js/|styles/|install/|favicon\.ico|crossdomain\.xml|robots\.txt) - [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [NC,L]
</IfModule>

My robots.txt

User-agent: PetalBot
User-agent: AspiegelBot
User-agent: AhrefsBot
User-agent: SemrushBot
User-agent: SemRush
User-agent: DotBot
User-agent: MauiBot
User-agent: MJ12bot
Disallow: /

User-agent: *
Allow: /

Sitemap: https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com/sitemap.php

Somebody could help me to understand ?

Last edited:
How come when I post a new message Xenforo displays an url as if it were a reply ?
Xenfoco display the new post url like this, which is considerate like a duplicate redirect url

Instead of the real url

This causes a phenomenal number of URLs with redirection not referenced on Google

I finally found where the bug of duplicating the same url under 2 different urls comes from.

The recent activity and the URL of a message that is opened by clicking on the title of the message are identical.

On the other hand, when we go to the right navigation bar in the “Recent messages” widget, when i click on a link in this widget, it modifies the Canonicale url in response

Presumably you're referring to the distinction between these two links?

https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com/threads/comment-ouvrir-un-fichier-json-sur-windows.27972/
https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com...-un-fichier-json-sur-windows.27972/post-45169

The latter is a link that redirects to a specific post, which cannot be indexed by Google. We set canonical tags appropriately, so Google will not penalize this as duplicate content. The notice in Google Search Console is informational only, informing you the latter page does not appear in the index and why (which is the correct behavior, those links should not be indexed, they are for human users only).

15125 pages non indexed pages not indexed
13 577 indexed pages
11 678 pages in my sitemap

How comes in the main menu What's new / Newpost the url is the same as the canonical url and in the widget it is redirecting to post ending by post-45169

That redirect url doesn't appear in my sitemap i just want to know where Google finds the urls

15125 pages non indexed pages not indexed
13 577 indexed pages
11 678 pages in my sitemap
That's pretty normal. Google will not index every page it finds, particularly redirects (which XF has a lot of by design).

How comes in the main menu What's new / Newpost the url is the same as the canonical url and in the widget it is redirecting to post ending by post-45169
The compact latest posts widget links directly to the latest post, while the other interfaces provide links to the original post and/or the first unread post using thread read records.

That redirect url doesn't appear in my sitemap i just want to know where Google finds the urls
The sitemap is supplementary, Google primarily finds URLs to crawl by looking at links directly on pages.

Top Bottom