XF 2.2 scheduled jobs outstanding Error in side admin panel

KhanTastic

Hi friends,

I just updated my forum to v2.2.13, I can see the below error in my site admin panel.

There are scheduled jobs outstanding which have not run. Jobs may not be getting triggered when expected.

I tried to do a research here answers, I saw many threads about it but none of them ended up properly with an answer. So therefore I am making this thread and hoping to get an answer, is this a serious error ? How I can get it fixed please.

Many thanks in advance,
Best regards.
Badar

It simply means your site is not getting enough visits to trigger the jobs automatically.
You can create a CRON job to run every minute to run the process.
ACP->Setutp->Options->System & Performance
Look for the server based trigger.

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 2.49.10 AM.webp

You will need to create the CRON job in your website hosting control panel or from CLI of the server.

Thank you so much, I went to ACP->Setutp->Options->System & Performance option but can not find server Job run trigger option there.
I can see an option at the bottom Enable advanced mode. but when I click on it, it does not expand or open anything, Enable advanced mode button is not clickable :(

I don't know what's wrong as I just changed my hosting server, my new server meet all the requirements also. :(

You should be able to see that option if your account is set as a super admin.... if not, I suggest you submit a ticket for support to Xenforo.
That screenshot I inserted is direct from XF 2.2.13 as a super admin from

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 4.31.09 AM.webp

You should be able to see that option if your account is set as a super admin.... if not, I suggest you submit a ticket for support to Xenforo.
That screenshot I inserted is direct from XF 2.2.13 as a super admin from

View attachment 296659

I came back here to say thanks to you for your replies, I did solve the issue buy buying the 1 year license extension and I upgraded my site now everything works fine :)

Top Bottom