Russian League of Legends community

Thanks!

We use XenForo on the whole website: portal pages with heavier design use XenPorta.
We created separate design for the forum to make it less distracting for users as they spend more time talking on the forum rather than reading news on the main page.
Ok, I guess it's personal preference but I always thought and felt that a uniform design or at least top navigation provides a better end-user experience. Perhaps I am mistaken on that front.

It's great to see what can be accomplished with simply Xenforo. (y)

Ok, I guess it's personal preference but I always thought and felt that a uniform design or at least top navigation provides a better end-user experience. Perhaps I am mistaken on that front.

It's great to see what can be accomplished with simply Xenforo. (y)
Yeah, we're coming to that now and think on re-doing the top navigation.

Anyway, our XenForo redesign for our new project that is currently in works utilizes same look for both front page and forum. I'll show it in a couple of weeks when we make the website public :)

Yeah, we're coming to that now and think on re-doing the top navigation.

Anyway, our XenForo redesign for our new project that is currently in works utilizes same look for both front page and forum. I'll show it in a couple of weeks when we make the website public :)
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Top Bottom