RPdom

Move the "Dear Guests" box to the left of the screen, it's annoying and blocks the statistics on the sidebar, which should be easily viewed without interruption from a guest box. Then, after that, get a new host, your forum loads fine for me with the exception of the background, it looks horrible when you have to wait there for a second while the background loads in. Other than that, the forum looks pretty great.

Hehe. The host is definitely not the problem here. Site is running in a VM sitting on the following host box:

Intel e5 1620
64gb ram
2x180gb Intel 520 SSD
hardware raid 1
100mbps port

The problem seems to be that the background image is over 600 KB in size.

All fixed, optimized the image and made a jpg :)!
The Dear Guest is still cutting off the sidebar just a bit, but I suppose it'd be fine to almost everyone since not many people are like me and take a look into the member to post ratio, but the background is loading great for me now. Good job all in all

Way to take things to the next level with a very unique index!
Thanks!
And registered members get an even cooler experiance. The more they post in a forum the bigger it gets for them(Different for everyone)

Heres one of the forums I post in and it reached maximum size.

ly0a

Excellent looking style indeed you did a great job (sorry I missed you on steam the other night). Overall alot of nice customisation you've made which really does show the quality of this style.

At a glance there seems to be an issue (perhaps this is as designed) when you hover over the prefix they kind of pop out.

Excellent work overall though. :thumbsup:

Excellent looking style indeed you did a great job (sorry I missed you on steam the other night). Overall alot of nice customisation you've made which really does show the quality of this style.

At a glance there seems to be an issue (perhaps this is as designed) when you hover over the prefix they kind of pop out.

Excellent work overall though. (y)
Thanks for the compliments!

Its @Pineapple who deserves it all. He was the one that led the project.

Everything you see is not final, so things are still being fixed and stuff and we are in the process of collecting feedback from our members.

Hope to see what more users will think here on xF.com

Thanks for the compliments!

Its @Pineapple who deserves it all. He was the one that led the project.

Everything you see is not final, so things are still being fixed and stuff and we are in the process of collecting feedback from our members.

Hope to see what more users will think here on xF.com

Good to hear. I never see a style as being final but a constant w.i.p so again it's all looking sweet and look forward in seeing the other enhancements you have in store for the the style.

Words cannot express how impressed I am with your forum style man, and that RP sorting system.

Keep up the good work and best wishes for RPDom :)

Good to hear. I never see a style as being final but a constant w.i.p so again it's all looking sweet and look forward in seeing the other enhancements you have in store for the the style.

That feeling. I have the style there, and most people would assume it's done. But I don't see it as finished >.>

One thing I really like about your forum is the use of width. I can't find any skins or designs for purchase like that, or at least designs that show that in their demos. I still have to purchase the xenforo forums, but i've been caught up in trying to find a design I really like. Yours is definitely one that I do.

One thing I really like about your forum is the use of width. I can't find any skins or designs for purchase like that, or at least designs that show that in their demos. I still have to purchase the xenforo forums, but i've been caught up in trying to find a design I really like. Yours is definitely one that I do.

Our style is going to be on sale in the resource manager in about a week or so.

Top Bottom