• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[RIKE] Old Thread Warning (require user to tick to reply to old threads)

Just released an update to fix the above bug. Basically the plugin checks the timestamp of the last post in the thread. If it is redirecting it doesn't have a timestamp of the last post, so throws an undefined property error. The update checks its been set, and if not sets it to the current time. The file is in my first post - "OldThreadWarning 1.0BETA2.zip"

A great Add-on! I just installed it, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Double checked everything. Did something change with the release of XF 1.0.0?

During a bug-stomping mission at my forums before upgrading to XenForo 1.1, I stumbled upon an issue with this add-on when used with darker styles.

The simple fix is to add color: #000000; to the warningBox class in thread_warning_notice.css, but in an effort for continuity I've made use of the stock importantMessage class. Screenshots attached for the result, which I'm reasonably happy with. It's perhaps not quite as visually pretty but hey..
warning_light.webp warning_dark.webp

Now, to see about phrasing and the possibility of no template edits.. ;)

Top Bottom