Resolve or Reject Reports in Inline Moderation

Whatever you call the function that lets you select multiple threads at a time in the thread listing.

Inline Moderation? Why would you want to reject or resolve reports without first seeing what they are about?

Inline Moderation? Why would you want to reject or resolve reports without first seeing what they are about?
Yeah that's what I meant. I made a rule change on my site that a member didn't like. He got mad and reported a bunch of random posts from other members.

This can't really be the first thread asking for this feature is it? I couldn't find any duplicates but I'm sure Brogan could if he was online.

I found myself wishing for this (again) just about five minutes ago, after someone had reported several threads being posted in the wrong forum. Would have been nice just to be able to tick a box next to each one and move them en masse rather than having to click through each one individually, then click to go to content, and then choose to move. Tedious. (And I knew exactly what they were about and what needed to be done with them because the person who reported them told me exactly in the subject lines, so no, I didn't need to click through each one to know what they were about.)

The way I see myself using this, I read and handle all the reports and then go for a quick clean via the main page instead of individually closing them.

It's really efficient.

The way I see myself using this, I read and handle all the reports and then go for a quick clean via the main page instead of individually closing them.
It's really efficient.

Well, ideally for me, it would be pretty much as it was with the last forum platform I used - you'd see the full body of the reported posts, along with moderation options next to each, with the reports - but apparently most people are content with the one by one approach, so I'll just have to learn to adapt. Not the end of the world, just takes a little more time. ;)

Well, ideally for me, it would be pretty much as it was with the last forum platform I used - you'd see the full body of the reported posts, along with moderation options next to each, with the reports - but apparently most people are content with the one by one approach, so I'll just have to learn to adapt. Not the end of the world, just takes a little more time. ;)

That doesn't sound bad at all. Most reports are really really trivial (At least on our forums). All the "sensitive" ones involve direct Private Conversations.

This is needed, along with a function to mod reported posts from report panel. Such as delete from reports or edit from reports rather than go to content.

Top Bottom