Implemented  Report Private Conversation

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I asked:
Can we not just Block a certain member from PC with us?
I'd rather deal with things myself than squeal to a protector. Quick, one click, no more problem. Making your profile private takes care of this. Nobody can PC you like that.

Carlos said:
Making your profile private takes care of this. Nobody can PC you like that.

Sorry that's useless. I like to be able to PC with people INCLUDING to send them attachments that may be irrelevant, sensitive or intrusive if sent to a forum.
But if one person is giving me trouble why should I have to cut myself off from PC with EVERYONE? That's weird logic.

Just please give us the ability to blacklist certain members from PCing us. That's basic self protection.
I suggest the message generated is very similar to when blocking all PCs -
This member has chosen not to receive the PC sent."

Off-topic stuff cleaned up. (The removed posts have been read by the people they've been directed at anyway.)

I asked:
Can we not just Block a certain member from PC with us?
I'd rather deal with things myself than squeal to a protector. Quick, one click, no more problem. Making your profile private takes care of this. Nobody can PC you like that.

Carlos said:
Making your profile private takes care of this. Nobody can PC you like that.

Sorry that's useless. I like to be able to PC with people INCLUDING to send them attachments that may be irrelevant, sensitive or intrusive if sent to a forum.
But if one person is giving me trouble why should I have to cut myself off from PC with EVERYONE? That's weird logic.

Just please give us the ability to blacklist certain members from PCing us. That's basic self protection.
I suggest the message generated is very similar to when blocking all PCs -
This member has chosen not to receive the PC sent."
Like my Ignore/Filter system, which is basically what you've just asked for. 

OK I've added the Block/ Blacklist user on PC to this thread about filtering and Ignore stuff.

Grover my friend QUANTIFY is to number, measure or show extent. Can also mean to give evidence in support.
It is a cousin of QUALIFY which is to explain the content, assess the quality.

This is where my 'being-Dutch-and-not-living-in-my-favorite-city-(London)-comes-in': I have no clue what this word means... :eek:
Sorry - there are several suggestions in this thread now, I was asking you to pin down which one you support.

Sorry - there are several suggestions in this thread now, I was asking you to pin down which one you support.

Aha :). I supported the first posting. (I guess [liking] it was enough... it's only sometimes convenient to post in a thread, to be able to find important threads back.)

I like the report idea because it makes it easier for the members to forward the message, and if it does it in a manner that prevents tampering with by the person reporting it, then that's perfect.

Right now my members just forward the messages to me, a one click solution would be nice.

Top Bottom