Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 1.11.0

No permission to download
@Rob Cheers for testing with XF 1.5.

There was a minor tweak on Beta 2 which broke the addon. I've fixed that and also released a private build I hadn't gotten around to publically releasing yet.

Reactions: Rob
I am having trouble. When a report is created from a warning, only a period is present in the report comment

I am having trouble. When a report is created from a warning, only a period is present in the report comment
What other addons do you have? What version of XF? Did you interrupt the phrase compiling after installing the addon?

What other addons do you have? What version of XF? Did you interrupt the phrase compiling after installing the addon?
I will private message you my addon list, I don't disclose the full list for security.

Reactions: Xon
LOVING the report comments search.

I don't seem to have report comment likes nor the search warning points (min and max) fields. Hmm. Oh I bet it's a permission? Checking... ;)

Ok likes work, but not search by warning points logged.

Last edited:
I've a question about this AddOn.

Is it possible so a user who reports something (a thread for example) gets feedback from a moderator who handles the report. In my community sometimes a moderator has a question about a report so it would be cool if the user could also see his report.

I've a question about this AddOn.

Is it possible so a user who reports something (a thread for example) gets feedback from a moderator who handles the report. In my community sometimes a moderator has a question about a report so it would be cool if the user could also see his report.
That currently isn't possible in a usable way. The closest thing is the resolution report alert.

Ok, sad to here but thanks for your answer! :)

So sadly, i still can't use the report system and still have to live with a report forum.

Clicking the link in an alert for a new report comment doesn't reload/refresh/redirect the page if you're already on it.

Top Bottom