Register Email

Register Email 3.8

No permission to download
Is this compatible with 1.3.0? I inputted the proper from address and that IS where I received a confirmation email as if I was the test user registering at my site. So example:

From address: from@email.com
To address: to@email.com

Test user's email: testuser@email.com

Both the test user and the from address received the same email with this addon, saying to confirm your email. The to address received no notification at all...

Thank you for any help you could provide. It boggles my mind why something like this is not already in the core product. :eek:

Is this compatible with 1.3.0? I inputted the proper from address and that IS where I received a confirmation email as if I was the test user registering at my site. So example:

From address: from@email.com
To address: to@email.com

Test user's email: testuser@email.com

Both the test user and the from address received the same email with this addon, saying to confirm your email. The to address received no notification at all...

Thank you for any help you could provide. It boggles my mind why something like this is not already in the core product. :eek:
We ate using this on our forums and we are on 1.3.0. It works very well.

Hey @AndyB love this addon, I get a server error log with each registration though. Registrations go through no problem so it's just an annoyance, but it goes away when I disable the add-on so it's defintely related, any idea?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/undefined-index-home-page.75549/

Also I have this installed on another forum without the issue. I think the only difference is that I don't have KeyCAPTCHA installed on that site, there might be another one or two but KC si the only one that is different on the registration page. Both sites have custom & mandatory user fields also, so I don't think it's that either.

EDIT: user error on this one, my bad. I had a default field in the list which could not be used since you can't make a default field mandatory during registration, on top of that, I had the display name in there instead of the database field name. So an all around 'duh' on me

Last edited:
Top Bottom