Redactor Editor Icons [Deleted]

ok thx but i cannot seem to get these icons or any icons to work for me... i replaced the icons at this path styles/default/xenforo/editor and my styles/fusiongamer/xenforo/editor

i edited the Editor toolbar button
Background and
Miscellaneous with
CSS rules i placed in
@imagePath/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor

@imagePath/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor
@imagePath/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png

@imagePath/xenforo/editor/icons.png

and even the hard coded format which is http://portalcentric.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png
http://portalcentric.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor

and i've tried every possible combination and i tried placing them in different spots and it still wont work its like the actual redactor sprites are somewhere else. because when i put in ?redactor the source of the icons file is totally different but the funny thing is it leads to the replaced icon file directory unless there is some kind of hidden directory for ?redactor. which i cannot seem to find.. no CSS rules or templates on it either...

Unsure why it's not working for you. It's worked for others and right away for myself so I know it works and displays as intended.

ok thx but i cannot seem to get these icons or any icons to work for me... i replaced the icons at this path styles/default/xenforo/editor and my styles/fusiongamer/xenforo/editor

i edited the Editor toolbar button
Background and
Miscellaneous with
CSS rules i placed in

and even the hard coded format which is http://portalcentric.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png
http://portalcentric.net/forums/styles/default/xenforo/editor/icons.png?redactor

and i've tried every possible combination and i tried placing them in different spots and it still wont work its like the actual redactor sprites are somewhere else. because when i put in ?redactor the source of the icons file is totally different but the funny thing is it leads to the replaced icon file directory unless there is some kind of hidden directory for ?redactor. which i cannot seem to find.. no CSS rules or templates on it either...
Shouldn't it be:-

not

@Shelley -- After seeing your wonderful set, and having a little free time today I felt really inspired and whipped this together today to see just how far I can accomplish things myself using your sample file...

Far from your wonderful custom icons, but here was my outcome:

View attachment 53491

Would it be possible for us folks with black themes to download this from you?

Would it be possible for us folks with black themes to download this from you?

I haven't yet gotten around to releasing it into the resource manager, I don't want to hijack any existing discussions of course...

If I release it, I have to replace one or two icons in there since they're from another author like Shelley (the smiley for example). She releases her own stuff, obviously! I just used the one she included here as a template (and I loved the smiley, fitting for our site).

I'll see what I can do, but it could take a few days...

This is a nice piece of work that really makes a difference.

However, I can only seem to make it work by overwriting the existing icons.png file. It seems changing the style properties to refer to a different file name just doesn't work. Oh well.

same problem here and the link above seems to be broken

I've removed the attachments from the thumbnails since xenforo have introduced and changed the permissions here in the resource manager to allow thumbnails (which I used sprites for) to be downloaded by guests which I don't allow. I've alerted brogan of it via support ticket so I can only assume it's to allow guests to view screenshots which unfortunately breaks the rule I have set for my resources.

I can't seem to use the primary attachment to upload since I selected external source initially so I think once you set that you can't upload. I'll upload the sprite as a new resource when time permits.

I see (I think). But when will you re-open the registration in your website? I tried to join but we can't and I didn't find any announcement thread (maybe I don't know where to search)

Top Bottom