Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW,

(y)

It's certainly good news for me with my over-sized tabbing pleasure and admiration for adding custom tabbing. Well for add-ons that use custom tabs such as showcase, bookmarks & resource Manager. So every little bit of space saved will have members such as the likes of the hoff saying stuff like:

View attachment 47792

O
M
G

O
M
G

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hands up for Rock n Roll !!!

I was wondering why @Mike Edge mentioned my post count. I didn't even know that section changed.

My post count was large before I made the random thoughts thread. I'm pretty much done with setting up my site, making lots of suggestions, requests, offering help and creating addons, styles etc, so I end up posting in this thread more often. I don't pad my post count. In fact, seeing myself on that list made me feel like a nerd, which is not my intention cause I know I'm a nerd but don't want to be a nerd, cause it's nerdy.

Y'all need to spicen that page up so some of us woon't feel like losers. It can only be done with Luke Foremon's Post Ratings addon though.

Most funniest user
Most loved user
Most winning
Most creative
Most lamest
Most liked
Dumbest
Most knowledgee

By monthly statistics and a separate all time list

This page would be a great addition to luke foremans post rating addon....

Last edited:
I was wondering why @Mike Edge mentioned my post count. I didn't even know that section changed.

My post count was large before I made the random thoughts thread. I'm pretty much done with setting up my site, making lots of suggestions, requests, offering help and creating addons, styles etc, so I end up posting in this thread more often. I don't pad my post count. In fact, seeing myself on that list made me feel like a nerd, which is not my attention cause I know I'm a nerd but don't want to be a nerd, cause it's nerdy.

Y'all need to spicen that page up so some of us woon't feel like losers. It can only be done with Luke Foremon's Post Ratings addon though.

No post count padding for the sake of it please.

Posts deleted.

If you enjoy posting then you shouldn't feel concerned about feeling or lookin to others as "nerdy". TBH There's nothing nerdy about actively posting on a forum, that is probably society dictating to you or you thinking that. Post away my beauty, post. :D

Ps. not that you should be bothered what others think anyway.

well, to some people who want to sell a service on here, then postcount probably matters.

I have nothing to sell..... just my dark soul. :eek:

And my dark soul has already been sold to XenForo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom