Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa!
Yeah to be honest I only list the ones I'm actively using. I actually have to clear up some of it :)
I just use because on some other software sites I use people are usually asking "What add-ons, plugins, etc are you using?"
Save's me time :)

Would actually be nice to have a profile page tab with a list of "installed" add-ons
Then I could use my signature for more important things like....
Pictures of pandas falling over :love:
I was going to list only the add-on I have installed as well.... I have a lot installed :X3:

Was looking at recently locked thread that linked to this vbulletin statement: "As such, Xenforo’s software unfairly stands on the shoulders of more than a decade of development by Jelsoft."

IB Adrian would makes more sense if he said: "As such, Xenforo’s software stands on the shoulders of more than a decade of development experience by Kier, Mike and Ashley. We mad."

Was looking at recently locked thread that linked to this vbulletin statement: "As such, Xenforo’s software unfairly stands on the shoulders of more than a decade of development by Jelsoft."

IB Adrian would makes more sense if he said: "As such, Xenforo’s software stands on the shoulders of more than a decade of development experience by Kier, Mike and Ashley. We mad."
But the would require IB / vBulletin to submit facts and we all know how poorly they are in doing that. :p

Me stuffed and tired lol. Although, the eating didn't tire me out, the working on the roof did lol
Roof? What the hell? LOL
I'm sick so I got stuffed faster than usual :(
Went to bed with a bad sinus and allergies... woke up tday with a cough and body aches. AWESOME haha

Roof? What the hell? LOL
I'm sick so I got stuffed faster than usual :(
Went to bed with a bad sinus and allergies... woke up tday with a cough and body aches. AWESOME haha

lol, the porch roof is old/leaking like sieve lol. been trying to put up old roofing tin over existing roof tin to keep out rain till professionals do it again haha. of course, it's suppose to rain tomorrow so we tried doing what we can on Thanksgiving before it rains lol.

sorry to hear about the sinus and allergies.. that sucks :(

lol, the porch roof is old/leaking like sieve lol. been trying to put up old roofing tin over existing roof tin to keep out rain till professionals do it again haha. of course, it's suppose to rain tomorrow so we tried doing what we can on Thanksgiving before it rains lol.

sorry to hear about the sinus and allergies.. that sucks :(
Sorry to hear about the leaky roof! My last house had a lot of leaks. Seems once we'd get a portion repaired the other part of the roof decided to leak. Was an uphill battle haha

Sorry to hear about the leaky roof! My last house had a lot of leaks. Seems once we'd get a portion repaired the other part of the roof decided to leak. Was an uphill battle haha

yeah, it's old farm house though, so its expected i guess haha. but yes!! murphy law sucks! lmao

lol @ this broganbot pic in Brogan is The Best thread http://xenforo.com/community/threads/brogan-is-the-best.8426/

tf-classic-brogatron-bh-png.15177

mad creative.

Ah finally found a thread about the case that's still open...
Here's hoping that the decision today will be another step in slaying the Goliath of spurious litigation against XF.

Ah finally found a thread about the case that's still open...
Here's hoping that the decision today will be another step in slaying the Goliath of spurious litigation against XF.

Yeah well like normal.. they locked the Case update thread immediately again.. I just woke up, checked it and other things, and it was open, went for food and came back to it locked... :rolleyes: Me thinks if they gotta keep locking the shyt, they my as well just delete it too. *double eyeroll* :rolleyes::rolleyes:

they should merge ALL drama/locked threads into ONE thread, stickied at top of "off-topic" section and never close it. Be it, threads about development status, how things are run here, etc etc... Just merge ALL the "locked/closed" stuff into one thread, that's never closed.. keep it in ONE place.. And if any new stuff pops up.. just merge it with the mass merged "drama/whine fest" thread... Let all "redirects" expire after hour or 24 hours.. so the other sections don't appear cluttered with BS/locked stuff all the time. That gives people a place to whine, bytch, get out their complaints, voices heard, and etc etc. All this locking/closing threads just makes the anger fester and fester anyway.. and new posts keep being created and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom