Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is so messed up *sigh*
heh... you wouldn't want my family at any gathering. (I'm not talking about my other half or kids.. I'm talking about my siblings and that side of things).

I can selectively agree with that at least partially...

On the other hand one of the few that isn't completely insane is the 5 year old niece. She slept over last night...woke me up...made me coffee, and then after I had woken up completely ...let me know that I needed to draw her dora with chalk so she could color it.
IMG_2471.webp

I have realized that every woman in my family regardless of age gets what she wants.

This brings me to my next random thought...

Large chalk sucks...it is like using duplo blocks instead of legos.

My job scheduled my day off to be on Thursday... the 4th of July... when my day off is usually Wednesday or Friday.

Really messed up man.

I took most of the week off because I could. :) IMO employers should give their staff the last two days of the work week off when the holiday ends up on a Thursday, it's what we did. To not is just dickish.

Yesterday, I spent most of the very early morning up until 2 PM going around my property and placing 500 tags on parts of trees and plants to be cut and cloned. Hands ache a lot.

Reactions: DRE
I took most of the week off because I could. :) IMO employers should give their staff the last two days of the work week off when the holiday ends up on a Thursday, it's what we did. To not is just dickish.

Yesterday, I spent most of the very early morning up until 2 PM going around my property and placing 500 tags on parts of trees and plants to be cut and cloned. Hands ache a lot.

Kinda hard for certain employers. I work at a hospital, we certainly can't let everyone be off on a Friday following a holiday.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh I was referring to the weather and the start of the "heatwave" :D But I'll regard the term "heatwave" and tag it as such once it hits a minimum of 30c :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom