• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Welcome new user Conversation

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sender option is not to use. I only remember uid 1 is founder. If set to another user, I have go to phpmyadmin to look up uid.

Why don't you put by default 1 (admin) instead of 0 ? meanwhile the addon gets installed the register is broken.

I'm getting this error when I create a new user:

Please enter a value using 100 characters or fewer.

I've modified the phrase there is more than enough characters for a thread. Is there something that I'm missing ?

Sorry, my mistake. I couldn't find the phrase because it was changed to NUT_Subject (NUC_Subject before)

It's up and working.

Sorry, my mistake. I couldn't find the phrase because it was changed to NUT_Subject (NUC_Subject before)

It's up and working.
really?
hmm, "nut" should be from an other add-on (new user thread)
it seems that i have to check all my add-ons:D

It's up and working.
I took a look, and you're wrong^^

Code:
<phrases>
    <phrase title="option_NUC_convCreater" global_cache="0" version_id="100" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Which user should start the conversation]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="option_NUC_convCreater_explain" global_cache="0" version_id="100" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="ragtek_NUC_Message" global_cache="0" version_id="100" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Hi {username}
welcome to our board.
We hope you enjoy it here.
]]></phrase>
    <phrase title="ragtek_NUC_Subject" global_cache="0" version_id="100" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Welcome to {boardname}]]></phrase>
  </phrases>

This add-on contains the right phrases.
I think you have also installed some other add-ons from me and now you changed the false phrase.

Nope, I haven't. Here is what I get when I export (language) your modification :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<language title="Türkçe (TR)" date_format="j F Y" time_format="H:i" decimal_point="," thousands_separator="." addon_id="ragtekNUT">
  <phrase title="NUT_WelcomeSubject" addon_id="ragtekNUT" global_cache="0" version_id="1" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Xen-TR'ye Hoşgeldin {username} ]]></phrase>
  <phrase title="NUT_WelcomeText" addon_id="ragtekNUT" global_cache="0" version_id="1" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Forumumuza Hoşgeldin {username},

Umarım forumuzu beğenir; XenForo ile ilgili tüm soru ve sorunlarına yanıt bulursun.  XenForo severleri olarak seni burada sıcak, ilgili ve yardımsever üyelerin bekliyor olacak.

Tüm üyelere adına, tekrar hoşgeldin ve merhaba :)

Xen-TR Yönetimi]]></phrase>
  <phrase title="option_NUTForumId" addon_id="ragtekNUT" global_cache="0" version_id="1" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[New Thread Category]]></phrase>
  <phrase title="option_NUTForumId_explain" addon_id="ragtekNUT" global_cache="0" version_id="1" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Where should the Welcome Post be posted?]]></phrase>
  <phrase title="option_NUTUserid" addon_id="ragtekNUT" global_cache="0" version_id="1" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Threadcreater]]></phrase>
  <phrase title="option_NUTUserid_explain" addon_id="ragtekNUT" global_cache="0" version_id="1" version_string="1.0.0"><![CDATA[Userid from the user, which should create the thread]]></phrase>
</language>

Attachments

This is embarrassing :mad: Yes, indedd it is. On a second look, I was going to install this addon but somehow landed up here to ask the question. Sorry ragtek, there is nothing wrong with the addon phrases.

If I use this addon, new members can't register.
are sure to have gone to acp / option / user and registration, and having set the user ID where it says: "Which Should start the conversation user"? ??
that the default user ID is 0, you can put 1 if you want super admin send the message.

are sure to have gone to acp / option / user and registration, and having set the user ID where it says: "Which Should start the conversation user"? ??
that the default user ID is 0, you can put 1 if you want super admin send the message.

I did that, but the error kept occuring

if you want, you could crreate an admin account for me, to take a look at the problem, because i'm absolutly lost! i don't know what problem you could have:(
for the next version, i've implemented a "check", if the options are not set, it will not break the registration
I did that, but the error kept occuring

Of course, everything seemed fine in options etc, but when a new member tried to join, it said "username not valid" when it was supposed to be valid.
Should you disable this mod, and register new member, is the 'invalid username' error still occurr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom