• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Newest/latest Posts Sidebar Block

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
It's not possible without file edits (or an dirty template edit).

BUT this will be awailable soon.

We've started already on implementing an permissions check for our sidebar blocks, but it will need some time to finish it:/

Works very well, cannot wait until the permissions are implemented. Only issue I am having is that my avatar is not showing up, other than that, great addition. Thank you.

Works very well, cannot wait until the permissions are implemented. Only issue I am having is that my avatar is not showing up, other than that, great addition. Thank you.
You could edit the template/php code to hide it for guests! (i would do it in the php file!)

hm, i checked http://wegameyouplay.com/ and it's true. Your sidebar have only the "no avatar" avatars:D
Strange.

Yeah, I was looking around to see if there was something I could do, but I did not wish to destroy something. lol I was also curious to know if on a default installation of xenForo this "sidebar" could be placed on the left side without the use of a portal?

Other than that question, I really am curious as to why I show no avatars :D

Thank you and I will await your response. (y)

I see that it is a simple edit to do so, but can this be done with individual blocks themselves? Or does it have to be the whole sidebar? [sorry for the off topic questions]

Yes installed framework first :(

I will try uninstalling and reinstalling l8r today and get back too you

Right it still says that i need framwork to be installed when it is here are the zip iam using ragtek FrameWork_1.1.1_b_17_en-US.zip and ragtek Latest Posts Sidebar Block_1.1_b_6_en-US.zip i must be missing something but not sure where :confused:

if you want, you could give me an account and i'll check it (xenforo account with all necessary admin permissions + ftp access. i know it's a risk to share this data, but without them i can't help you)

ok was just a little confused with your attment in first post as it had other on it like +option display order edit group thanks again :D

ok was just a little confused with your attment in first post as it had other on it like +option display order edit group thanks again :D
Nice that it's finally working.

The other settings are from other sidebar blocks;)

How would i go about making it display something like this, without the avatar or post content:

Thread Title
In: Forum Title
By:Username

Top Bottom