• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[paid add-on] Ragtek Invite System

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
OMG

could you try to change in ragtek\invite\model\invite.php

line 172
Ragtek_Helper_Mail::sendMail('ragtek_inviteMail', $mailParams);
to
Ragtek_Helper_Mail::sendMail('ragtek_inviteMail', $mailParams, $mail);

I'm really sooo sorry.

OMG

line 172
to

I'm really sooo sorry.

I will do that first thing in the morning and get back to you .. And dont sorry - we are only humans.. Have a nice evening.
beer.gif

This is a really nice add-on, but do you think you could make a "import contacts" add-on? Should work with Hotmail, AOL, Gmail and Yahoo!

If you can do this, PM me, I am willing to pay for it.

Thanks
This will be included in the next version;) (not the bug fix tomorrow, but i hope that we can have this by end of the week)

(facebook, gmail, windows live)

OMG

line 172
to

I'm really sooo sorry.
No reason to be sorry.

I found it on line 185 though

Well not sure if it works cause all the people that I tried to send it too, it won't let me resend now says already sent with error. I will find someone to try it now

Thanks

If anyone should be sorry it would be me LOL ;)

Sorry Son XX 38*66^(&*(7
:D

i hope once we switched our boards to xenforo, this "unneccessery" bugs will go away:D
on the tests we didn't see this, because all the e-mails were sent to "alias addresses":D

line 172
to

It works fine - good work .. But one weird thing. When I tried to install it again, it tells me that ragtek_invite tables exist.. The uninstall have not removed it so I have to had it remove/drop and then install works. Now email is sent out as expected.. Thanks for quick fix.

It works fine - good work .. But one weird thing. When I tried to install it again, it tells me that ragtek_invite tables exist.. The uninstall have not removed it so I have to had it remove/drop and then install works. Now email is sent out as expected.. Thanks for quick fix.
Yea, i have no uninstall code atm;) Will also be available in the next "real" release.

This will be included in the next version;) (not the bug fix tomorrow, but i hope that we can have this by end of the week)
(facebook, gmail, windows live)

Oh ragtek - Could you please add phrase to the templates also? .. Have translated the xml file and could not understand why fx 'manage invites' still was on my site in the user menu.

Just to tell you - Have allways been happy with your proggy - little nasty toys..
thumbsup.gif

About this phrase stuff - What I mean, to be sure, is that I had to have replaced/translated hardcoded english in the following template files.

Code:
ragtek_inviteForm
ragtek_inviteUserBit
ragtek_inviteUserList
ragtek_invite_sidebarblock

Has anyone tried to register with this active?

I had to disable it cause it was showing error when it was applied

Didn't matter what buttons were pushed it would show the same error when trying to register.

errors.webp

I might not have it set right I don't know how but I've sent out three invites and get all of the invites in my own email with the invite link. I even tried to email one to one of my other sites admin@xxxx.com and I got the thing just as I sent out to two other friends with yahoo.

What could I be doing wrong I am using the candidate 3 though
i worked out that this is what was happening to me as well.
i found all my invites had been sent to myself rather than the intended recipient.

i posted this for the benefit of ragtek. i have been trying to get this to work since january. now we know that the issue i was experiencing is the one fixed today.

Oh sorry - misunderstand you.. Is works very well after this very quick fix - it will be interesting to see what ragtek possibleis releasing today.

Has anyone tried to register with this active?

I had to disable it cause it was showing error when it was applied

Didn't matter what buttons were pushed it would show the same error when trying to register.

View attachment 11718
Have you cheked the options?
There's a optoin, if you only want to allow registrations with an invite code
only Invite Registration
Allow registrations only with an invite code.

Just to tell you - Have allways been happy with your proggy - little nasty toys..
thumbsup.gif

About this phrase stuff - What I mean, to be sure, is that I had to have replaced/translated hardcoded english in the following template files.

Code:
ragtek_inviteForm
ragtek_inviteUserBit
ragtek_inviteUserList
ragtek_invite_sidebarblock
Now i see. I've forgotten some phrases, thx.

@ragtak - Ok .. Today I tried remotely to make a registration. And sadly no joy - got the messages - New registration bla bla..

I have checkmarks in: Enable Registration, Enable Email Confirmation and not checkmark in Only Invite Registration .. After disabled ragtek Invite system - its all went well again.. Could you please look into it - also try if you can reproduce this error..

Top Bottom