XF 2.1 question about XenForo API

MesterPerfect

goodmorning friends
todays i need your help
so, i have an xenforo forums and i had created an api super user.
what i need from you is :
  1. how to close any thread using the api, i find the edit thread but no option to close it.
  2. how to create an new thread using the super user, i mean how to create thread using any user name or id, because i want to make an desktop app, so the user will able to login in the forums and post thread without going to forums web site.
  3. my forums is an arabic forums, so, when i use the get thread api, it give me the arabic text as \0...., i mean no arabic text just numbers. can any one show me how to solve this problem please?
i hope any one can help me.
thanks in advance

I can't really speak to why your delete call isn't working. You should probably look at the raw response being returned -- you might find the request isn't even reaching XF as we'd always return a JSON response (unless something went very wrong on the server).

Custom fields are mentioned as the last parameter here: https://xenforo.com/community/pages/api-endpoints/#route_post_users_ - custom_fields[name]=value

Creating a user via the API is equivalent to creating a user via the admin control panel, which is different from a user self registering. It doesn't go through activation emails, etc.

Top Bottom