Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level [Deleted]

@Luke Foreman How can i delete a particular rating of selected members ?

Assuming you mean a rating given by selected members and not received by: (if I'm wrong just replace user_id with rated_user_id)

Code:
delete from dark_postrating where user_id in (1, 2, 3) and rating = x

Where x should be replaced with the rating id and '1, 2, 3' with a list of user ids.

You'll need to run Recount Ratings after, and as always be sure to take a backup

Assuming you mean a rating given by selected members and not received by: (if I'm wrong just replace user_id with rated_user_id)

Code:
delete from dark_postrating where user_id in (1, 2, 3) and rating = x

Where x should be replaced with the rating id and '1, 2, 3' with a list of user ids.

You'll need to run Recount Ratings after, and as always be sure to take a backup

Thanks. I wish to delete ratings recieved by a user.

i tried this :

Code:
delete from dark_postrating where user_id in (12, 234) and rating = 140

where 12, 234 are member ID and 140 is post rating ID.

Also when i am doing recount, i got this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 97 bytes) in /home4/dthforum/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 304

Has anyone managed to get a template modification working for xenporta2 articles?

I just have the hook code being inserted correctly but its not being executed

I got this working for xenporta2 now.

If anyone is interested you need to edit the template modification for xenporta and change it to
Code:
Template: EWRporta2_Article_Post

Find: <xen:set var="$messageAfterTemplate">

Replace: 
<xen:set var="$messageAfterTemplate">
<xen:hook name="dark_postrating_likes_bar_xenporta" params="{xen:array 'post={$post}','message_id={$messageId}'}" />

Thanks. I wish to delete ratings recieved by a user.

i tried this :

Code:
delete from dark_postrating where user_id in (12, 234) and rating = 140

where 12, 234 are member ID and 140 is post rating ID.

Also when i am doing recount, i got this error

As you are deleting ratings received you would want to change user_id to rated_user_id

Also you will need to raise your PHP memory_limit setting in order to complete the recount

mjmGsuU.png

See that ??? It shows 0

Top Bottom