Post Pics or Vids of Your Workstation

An older Sit4less black aeron - probably the older version of this.
http://www.sit4less.com/landing-pages/aeron-chairs/126

I like it. I always had cheap chairs but finally bit the bullet about 10 years ago. It should go for another 10 or more....
HOLY CARP! LOL I knew chairs were expensive but I was thinking some nice chair at Fry's for $300 was 'the grand daddy' of chairs and the ultimate price. bahahahhaha.

The one I use now is $50 and it broke in less than a year... by some miracle it hasn't collapsed and I'm still using it.

HOLY CARP! LOL I knew chairs were expensive but I was thinking some nice chair at Fry's for $300 was 'the grand daddy' of chairs and the ultimate price. bahahahhaha.

The one I use now is $50 and it broke in less than a year... by some miracle it hasn't collapsed and I'm still using it.

You must have not been around during the dot-com boom. Herman Miller chairs were being bought by the thousands by all those dot com firm! Every employee got one....lots of them ended up at auction later, and they got much higher prices than the rest of the equipment!

I usually don't go for stuff like that, but I have found it to be a good investment along with that multi-story desk I have. I've had than for 17 years!

An older Sit4less black aeron - probably the older version of this.
http://www.sit4less.com/landing-pages/aeron-chairs/126

I like it. I always had cheap chairs but finally bit the bullet about 10 years ago. It should go for another 10 or more....
Nice. Can't get over the price tag ;)
I have my eyes on this. It has good review. Chair is hard to buy online since there are so many and it may not fit each person body type.
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/510830/Realspace-PRO-Quantum-Mesh-Mid-Back/

I can't stand the Aeron. We have them at work. You'd have to be mental to sit in one of those for up to 10 hours or more, which is what it was designed for.

I am a university student so my setup is pretty much 100% portable...

1KC65.jpg

*Not sure why it came out so blurry...

MacbookPro + iPad + external monitor + ipod/bluetooth stereo + ps3 + astro a30s + crap dell mouse :)

_tto.jpg

My current workstation in uni halls, featuring: sony vaio s13a, ps3, samsung 120hz monitor, steelseries 7g mech keyboard, xai+4hd, fiio e17 headphone amp, beyerdynamic dt150 headphones, vodka :v

• CASE: Corsair Obsidian 650D Midi Tower
• CPU: Intel core i7 2600 @ 3.40GHz
• MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3
• RAM: Corsair Dominator DHX DDR3 1333MHz 16GB
• GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX580 @ 1536MB
• KEYBOARD: Logitech G19
• MOUSE: QPAD 5k
• MOUSE PAD: Qpad heaton
• HEADSET: Logitech G35 (7.1)
• SCREEN: BenQ G2450H (1920x1080@60Hz)

IMG_1792.webp

IMG_1793.webp

• CASE: Corsair Obsidian 650D Midi Tower
• CPU: Intel core i7 2600 @ 3.40GHz
• MOTHERBOARD: ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3
• RAM: Corsair Dominator DHX DDR3 1333MHz 16GB
• GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX580 @ 1536MB
• KEYBOARD: Logitech G19
• MOUSE: QPAD 5k
• MOUSE PAD: Qpad heaton
• HEADSET: Logitech G35 (7.1)
• SCREEN: BenQ G2450H (1920x1080@60Hz)

View attachment 35649

View attachment 35650

I don't mean to alarm you, take a deep breath before you read any further. Get up from your chair slowly and walk away, there's a croc on your desk, do not stare the croc in the eyes, walk away now.

Top Bottom