Payza scam

My point was not that Paypal and Payza are comparable in size. If you take size out of the equation, then there also is high risk of getting into problems with Paypal. As I referenced above PayPal extralegal abuse is widely documented.

But please note that even though this is the off topic forum, this is still the official support forum for XenForo. So I don't feel comfortable with playing your usual semantic games, because it often ends up in discussions that border on trolling. I think there is more room for discussion on TAZ as thats not an official support forum but a general webmaster discussion forum.

My point was not that Paypal and Payza are comparable in size. If you take size out of the equation, then there also is high risk of getting into problems with Paypal. As I referenced above PayPal extralegal abuse is widely documented.

But please note that even though this is the off topic forum, this is still the official support forum for XenForo. So I don't feel comfortable with playing your usual semantic games, because it often ends up in discussions that border on trolling. I think there is more room for discussion on TAZ as thats not an official support forum but a general webmaster discussion forum.

The fact this is the Xenforo forum I have already ignored comments that were not about the issue directly.

That said my position is the difference in size is exactly the reason for the difference in number of complaints between PayPal and Payza and hearing the stories of other people in this thread it seems like that is the correct conclusion.

If you have proof this is not the cause I am welcome to reviewing it and perhaps changing my opinion on the matter, but so far you have not shown me any reason to accept your argument when the difference is size is the far more logical reason.

That's not exactly paypal screwing you over though, that's the user filing the fraud claims on it screwing you over.
Only to the extent they offer no protections for a seller selling digital goods when the buyer claims fraudulent purchase. You would think they should have some financial liability. They should be responsible for confirming the correct person is making the purchase.

I need Payza sometimes to pay a small number of service providers who do not take PayPal. So far, I didn't have any issues because I would never withdraw from Payza, it was purely to upload funds and pay the providers.

Last week I withdrew an amount to be sent to my US bank account, after a couple of days Payza started displaying my withdrawal transaction as completed but I saw no signs of the funds into my account. After waiting for a couple more days I decided to open a support ticket at Payza asking about my withdrawal request, further wait for a couple days before their incompetent support staff replies to my ticket saying "transaction is completed, please provide proof of deposit so we can cross verify", which made no sense because I was not the one depositing money, it was Payza to deposit into my account.

I replied back asking them to escalate my ticket to senior support staff. After two days I receive a reply from the same dumb support staff copy pasting their previous response and asking me to provide proof of deposit to cross verify!

I might try calling their support phone number if they have one, if not I will give up on getting my withdrawal funds and will only be ever using Payza if I am sure that I won't need to withdraw from them ever again. They have a really bad user interface, buggy website, incompetent support staff and shady business practices.

Top Bottom