(PAID) Blizzard Style Moderator Formatting

You could just make a mock up with some random placeholder image. All we need is the code to put on our site and customize :)

Hmm, staff messages are wrapped in a staff class, so using something like
Code:
.message.staff .messageUserBlock .avatar {
/** Your CSS here  **/
}
Might work. You might have to apply it on .avatarHolder instead, I am not sure, haven't played around with it.

this is what I have so far. Not exactly a great way of doing it (ignore the way the images are layed out) it's basically the same thing minus the other jargon which will need a developer. That being said still some issues I'm bashing out. Bit of a nightmmare trying to accomplish it with just css if i'm honest

blizzzy.webp

Hmm oops did not see this thread so I made my own... http://xenforo.com/community/threads/browse-specific-usergroup-post-per-thread.35426/

I run a gaming forum but the developers are a specific user group so I actually check for the group Id on wether to apply styling instead of the general staff styling. I just need to implement thread post navigation for a specific user group which for me is the developer user group.

This image shows what mine looks like between dev, admin, and regular: http://i.imgur.com/xLCZ2.png

Lime others have said, direct editing makes it quite messy....

Liked the post just so I could unlike (n)
That messy? D:

Yeah there is some hacky crap i introduced and it effects quotes when not done right. I did partially fix that but it really isn't worth submitting as it will be more trouble than it's worth.

This is add-on country or some template editing needs applying to have it done correctly.

Yeah there is some hacky crap i introduced and it effects quotes when not done right. I did partially fix that but it really isn't worth submitting as it will be more trouble than it's worth.

This is add-on country or some template editing needs applying to have it done correctly.
How did you do it? I am fairly certain this can be done without using any template hacks or changes, but just through CSS. Staff messages are already wrapped in the staff class. I haven't really attempted it, cause I am lazy and have no use for it.

Top Bottom