Old Skool Department

Bram

After running Race Department for the last eight years it is now time to launch a second XenForo community today for another passion of mine: retro stuff :love:

Old Skool Department will focus on automotive, design, fashion, food, gadgets, games, literature, movies, music, style, technology, toys, TV and world events, of course all from the eras that are now behind us.

As OSD is a brand new community without content we decided not to add a huge amount of subforums trying to cover each and every category but for now keep it nicely grouped into one on topic forum with prefixes for each category (with quicklinks in the left sidebar).

Got a passion for retro & vintage stuff? Check us out here.

Last edited:
Do you use CTA Featured Threads as your homepage? If so is it customized, or is this the default look of your style? Which Audention style do you use, if I can ask? Site is looking really good in my opinion ;)

Oh, there is one thing I wanted to mention... I think that image slider really should be smaller, this way it just takes too much space :)

Hey @QenTox thanks for the compliments! We are indeed using an Audentio Design style called "Scratch" of which the colors and dimensions are slightly altered. The frontpage is using the CTA Featured Thread addon but we have modified it to suit our needs.

Hey @QenTox thanks for the compliments! We are indeed using an Audentio Design style called "Scratch" of which the colors and dimensions are slightly altered. The frontpage is using the CTA Featured Thread addon but we have modified it to suit our needs.

How much altering was needed, I am thinking of purchasing it (CTA Featured Thread).

Can all be done with some simple tweaks with the CTA style properties. If you know how to alter these properties on your regular forum style its an easy task :)

After little over a month we are seeing a steady daily growth in visitors. Seems we aren't the only ones with a passion for retro stuff and stories.

Enjoying this project a lot, nice to have a fresh start. :love:

Top Bottom