[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Hi @Nobita.Kun
i just purchased! :)
Now i'm translating in italian language :)
It seems that it is not properly phrased:
1) on create group, the phrase "category:" and "choose_category" seems missing
2) "Categories" in Group home page seems missing
Antonio

Hi @Nobita.Kun
i have enabled Widget for Groups but i have this fatal error:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Dark_PostRating_Model_User::getUsersFollowing() in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Suggestions.php on line 56

I'm really happy to see a new Social Groups option here. I'm considering purchasing it for my forum, but I had a question first.

Currently, it looks like it only supports wall posts for the group. Are there any plans to allow the creation of threads within a group?

Hi @Nobita.Kun
i have enabled Widget for Groups but i have this fatal error:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Dark_PostRating_Model_User::getUsersFollowing() in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Suggestions.php on line 56
Its default function of XF. I only call that to get data. Look like the addon PostRating modify that ;)

I'm really happy to see a new Social Groups option here. I'm considering purchasing it for my forum, but I had a question first.

Currently, it looks like it only supports wall posts for the group. Are there any plans to allow the creation of threads within a group?
No planning for that. :) Using wall post is very simple for all users :)

Its default function of XF. I only call that to get data. Look like the addon PostRating modify that ;)
PostRating addon is very common addon. I hope @Luke Foreman can solve this incompatibility :(
Or is possible workaround for bypass this fatal error?
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Dark_PostRating_Model_User::getUsersFollowing() - library/Nobita/Teams/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Suggestions.php:56
Generato Da: antonio de santis, Oggi alle 11:28
Analisi dello Stack
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "http://www.macroforum.org/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Now i have disabled PostRating addon for testing widget, but i have othere fatal error :D ( this is related to [bd] Cache addon by @xfrocks
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method bdCache_XenForo_Model_User::getUsersFollowing() in /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/Nobita/Teams/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Suggestions.php on line 56

Maybe you must coding in different way line 56? :D:p

Hi @Nobita.Kun
i just purchased! :)
Now i'm translating in italian language :)
It seems that it is not properly phrased:
1) on create group, the phrase "category:" and "choose_category" seems missing
2) "Categories" in Group home page seems missing
Antonio
Other phrase missing: "view_all" in group home page if there is Featured groups

No planning for that. :) Using wall post is very simple for all users :)
That's too bad. If I might add it as a suggestion for the future if you ever change your mind, it would be great to have a groups mod that facilitates focused discussions (for example, I have a group that would want things such as a graphics critique and tips thread, a graphic resources thread, etc.). Thank you for the prompt response though.

That's too bad. If I might add it as a suggestion for the future if you ever change your mind, it would be great to have a groups mod that facilitates focused discussions (for example, I have a group that would want things such as a graphics critique and tips thread, a graphic resources thread, etc.). Thank you for the prompt response though.
Yep! When assign create thread you need fill title and some requied fields... So sorry. I made this addon with the purpose: simple to using :)

Hi @Nobita.Kun
I have found serious bug : when users try to see the notifications you get a server error alert in forum!

This is error in Admin CP Log error
Code:
XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generato Da: brunetto51, 48 minuti fa
Analisi dello Stack
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#1 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Text.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_WidgetFram...')
#2 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/emtvqmnh/...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('WidgetFramework...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('WidgetFramework...')
#5 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/AlertHandler/Abstract.php(81): unserialize('a:66:{s:7:"user...')
#6 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(323): XenForo_AlertHandler_Abstract->prepareAlert(Array, Array)
#7 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(289): XenForo_Model_Alert->prepareAlert(Array, 'Nobita_Teams_Al...', Array)
#8 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(80): XenForo_Model_Alert->prepareAlerts(Array, Array)
#9 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(73): XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser(2509, 'fetchPopupItems')
#10 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlertsPopup()
#11 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/emtvqmnh/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Stato Richiesta
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(264) "http://www.macroforum.org/account/alerts-popup?&_xfRequestUri=%2Fgallerie%2Fmacro-fotografia-naturalistica%2Fporciglione-eurasiatico-rallus-aquaticus.7145%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=2509%2C1395136846%2C6e006796e0a96ebbc07e3972a6146277a37b9fe6&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(87) "/gallerie/macro-fotografia-naturalistica/porciglione-eurasiatico-rallus-aquaticus.7145/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "2509,1395136846,6e006796e0a96ebbc07e3972a6146277a37b9fe6"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I also contacted @xfrocks
Please fix this problem, i have disabled your addon otherwise otherwise users can not see notifications :(

Top Bottom