[Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro

[Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat Pro [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($12.99)
Found out that the MOTD is causing the above written issue, if MOTD left blanc there's no issue.
Also the drop-down error causing a small issue on the drop-down handling. If arrow of drop-down selecting than the wrapper will give a 'small' styling problem in the sidebar.

screenshot-inthegame.nl 2014-12-02 10-57-39.webp

Why, the full width has nothing to do with the sidebar position or is even related to.
The issue is in the MOTD position, like provided in the screenshot above in post: #81

Any way you could make an addon for Taigachat that enables the ability to "heart" or "like" posts in the shoutbox? Similar to www.groupme.com Also having a place where you could see top liked comments of the day would be cool.

I am on XenForo 1.4.3 unforetunely I bought your addon [Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat 1.0.6a and I am using TaigaChat Pro 1.3.0

Under [Nobita] Room Chat I do not see any buttons to Add new Room

I take it's not compatible?

Added.

I am on XenForo 1.4.3 unforetunely I bought your addon [Nobita] Room Chat for TaigaChat 1.0.6a and I am using TaigaChat Pro 1.3.0

Under [Nobita] Room Chat I do not see any buttons to Add new Room

I take it's not compatible?
You only add new room in ACP.

Any way you could make an addon for Taigachat that enables the ability to "heart" or "like" posts in the shoutbox? Similar to www.groupme.com Also having a place where you could see top liked comments of the day would be cool.
Sorry no :)

What did I wrong.
After installing this add-on I get this error :
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Nobita_RoomChat_Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat' not found -library/XenForo/Model.php:195

Before installing the Taigachat works perfect.

What did I wrong.
After installing this add-on I get this error :
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Nobita_RoomChat_Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat' not found -library/XenForo/Model.php:195

Before installing the Taigachat works perfect.
Make sure that all files was uploaded

I got 4 pages of this error when installing the update and it broke the forum - had to disable the addon completely.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Nobita_RoomChat_Model_Room::canViewRoom() must be of the type array, null given, called in /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/RoomChat/Dark/TaigaChat/WidgetRenderer/Sidebar.php on line 82 and defined - library/Nobita/RoomChat/Model/Room.php:60
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/RoomChat/Model/Room.php(60): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/srv/www/theadm...', 60, Array)
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/RoomChat/Dark/TaigaChat/WidgetRenderer/Sidebar.php(82): Nobita_RoomChat_Model_Room->canViewRoom(NULL)
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(736): Nobita_RoomChat_Dark_TaigaChat_WidgetRenderer_Sidebar->_render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(580): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '<!-- no visitor...')
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(502): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor_renderWidgetsContainer(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '<!-- no visitor...')
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(386): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t\n\n...')
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(110): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '\n\t\n\n\t\n\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#10 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(121) "https://theadminzone.com/?sharelink=stumble;aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbm90aGVyYWRtaW5mb3J1bS5jb20vdG9waWMvMzk2Ny1zb2R5Lw,,;U29keQ,,"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["sharelink"] => string(85) "stumble;aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbm90aGVyYWRtaW5mb3J1bS5jb20vdG9waWMvMzk2Ny1zb2R5Lw,,;U29keQ,,"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I got 4 pages of this error when installing the update and it broke the forum - had to disable the addon completely.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to Nobita_RoomChat_Model_Room::canViewRoom() must be of the type array, null given, called in /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/RoomChat/Dark/TaigaChat/WidgetRenderer/Sidebar.php on line 82 and defined - library/Nobita/RoomChat/Model/Room.php:60
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/RoomChat/Model/Room.php(60): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/srv/www/theadm...', 60, Array)
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Nobita/RoomChat/Dark/TaigaChat/WidgetRenderer/Sidebar.php(82): Nobita_RoomChat_Model_Room->canViewRoom(NULL)
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(736): Nobita_RoomChat_Dark_TaigaChat_WidgetRenderer_Sidebar->_render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(580): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '<!-- no visitor...')
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(502): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor_renderWidgetsContainer(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '<!-- no visitor...')
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(386): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t\n\n...')
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(110): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#7 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '\n\t\n\n\t\n\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\n\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#10 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#11 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#12 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#13 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#14 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#15 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(121) "https://theadminzone.com/?sharelink=stumble;aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbm90aGVyYWRtaW5mb3J1bS5jb20vdG9waWMvMzk2Ny1zb2R5Lw,,;U29keQ,,"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["sharelink"] => string(85) "stumble;aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbm90aGVyYWRtaW5mb3J1bS5jb20vdG9waWMvMzk2Ny1zb2R5Lw,,;U29keQ,,"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Fixed now :oops:

Top Bottom