New XenShowcase for All xenForo Forum [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have so many PAID add-ons listed there, and linked to MediaFire, I am sure many would be happy with you....

John, Nataan, borbole, Darkimmortal... just a quick glance.

So wrong. You should have your license revoked.

I already sent a convo to the devs and the mods. Don't know if anything has been done as of yet. Haven't heard a response.

Ok. I knew it's wrong a long time ago. But im trying to change my blog into a tech blog right now. But don't know what going to happen after I change my domain and stuff because im worrying that my rank would go down.

Ok. I knew it's wrong a long time ago. But im trying to change my blog into a tech blog right now. But don't know what going to happen after I change my domain and stuff because im worrying that my rank would go down.

Even if you try and change your site, there is still proof that you stole add ons. I hope you don't think that you will get away with it.

I don't stole it but sharing is. There is a lot of forum doing that too

1. ******
  2. ******
  3. etc

A nice gesture would be to remove the content/files. 2 wrongs don't make a right but i'm not going to sit here debating with you all night about it. You clearly stated it's wrong, do the decent thing and remove it not because I asked, or others asked you but because...

dh.webp

Take responsibility for what you've done and get ready for the continued backlash.

Just because others are doing it, doesn't make it right to do it.

@ip0dhacker
I am curious. How did you think the community would respond to your resource on a warez site? Were you just not thinking? Honestly, I want to know. Unbelievable, some people. :confused:

Alright guys. Just give me sometime and i'll delete whatever related to xenforo on my blog. Thank you for your comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom