Resource icon

New Registration Email [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($15.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Got another one for you

Does this capture people who register via facebook/google+/twitter?

I know that Register Email did this at one point but when an existing user associated their account with FB it would throw a new email. Personally I would rather have one than not. I just discovered a few spammer accounts that registered via FB and I never got a registration email. Profile spammers (links in profile)

Got another one for you

Does this capture people who register via facebook/google+/twitter?

I know that Register Email did this at one point but when an existing user associated their account with FB it would throw a new email. Personally I would rather have one than not. I just discovered a few spammer accounts that registered via FB and I never got a registration email. Profile spammers (links in profile)
My only changes to the external register support was to wrap exception handling to ensure it if anything went wrong it would log and not interrupt the user. Please check to see if there are any error logs.

I am not currently using your addon - I was asking how it handled the social media registrations if those are active

Right now if a user registers via FB then the other addon gives me no indication of it. That's a problem

I am not currently using your addon - I was asking how it handled the social media registrations if those are active

Right now if a user registers via FB then the other addon gives me no indication of it. That's a problem
What configuration do you have it set to alert on? Can you start a PM with me?

It is possible this isn't capturing social media registrations.

Top Bottom