XF 1.1 MYSQL error, help needed!

timzy

After installing the No Proxies mod it froze during the rebuilding of caches and gave me this error code in the logs.
I tried searching for it but I can't seem to find someone with a similiar problem (or I'm just blind).

This is the error I'm getting...
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-1_day_ago' for key 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Thanks in advance. (:

Is there a more detailed error in the log?

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

The full error message would help. I am guessing it's a collision on a phrase, but the full error will confirm this.

Yes, here's the full report.
Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0-1_day_ago' for key 2 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Kapten_Knas, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Phrase.php(948): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????INSERT INT...')
#3 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php(38): XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages(Array, true)
#4 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php(26): XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild(0, Array, NULL)
#5 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(78): XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache(Array, 'admin.php?add-o...', 'admin.php?tools...', true)
#6 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild()
#7 /home/anembrac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/anembrac/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://anembra.com/admin.php?tools/cache-rebuild"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/cache-rebuild"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["process"] => string(1) "1"
    ["caches"] => string(53) "["Phrase","Template","AdminTemplate","EmailTemplate"]"
    ["position"] => string(1) "0"
    ["redirect"] => string(27) "admin.php?add-ons/#_NoProxy"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1346662234,0295d06574efba76c40723ff16efe508dbcadb65"
  }
}
Thank you for your answer, Jake!

Yeah it's a phrase collision. Try running this query on your database:

Code:
DELETE
FROM xf_phrase
WHERE title = '1_day_ago';

That will remove that phrase and any duplicates that may exist (which is my suspicion). Then visit /install and click the button to rebuild the master data. That will reimport the default phrases and rebuild the cache. It will hopefully complete without error this time.

If the problem persists then I need FTP access so I can take a look.

Top Bottom