My Support Site

Really great job, I personally love it.

It gives the feel that it's meant as a support forum/area, and I don't have problems with the color :P I like how the postbit is styled. Must have been a tough job, very well done :D

Only thing I noticed is the hover over description for topics, it cuts off on the top since the topic is too close to the top of the browser (Chrome, latest) :P
Image below
PopupProb.webp

lol ... I did a right-click, view source just to double-check it was an XF site ... :ROFLMAO:

I'm undecided. It's off-the-wall enough to be interesting, but I expect I'd quickly get bored of the loading animation (I know, I know, it's all psychological, but if my eyes can see even small bits of content refreshing/appearing it makes it seem faster!!).

Not a fan of dark themes myself either, but so far, madly different enough to be interesting and a definite showcase for how far you can go with an XF theme (an early complaint about XF was the "sameness" of everyone's sites).

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I've re hauled the site entirely following everyones feedback. Fact is it needs to be approachable by everyone, which it wasn't very good at, despite the fact that it showed off some of my skills very well.

The only places where the new layout deviate from XenForo is in the tabs and the sidebar, besides that it's pretty much the default theme with some tweaks here and there.. and of course a different color scheme.

I've re hauled the site entirely following everyones feedback. Fact is it needs to be approachable by everyone, which it wasn't very good at, despite the fact that it showed off some of my skills very well.

The only places where the new layout deviate from XenForo is in the tabs and the sidebar, besides that it's pretty much the default theme with some tweaks here and there.. and of course a different color scheme.

This version of the site is more elegant and minimalistic, easy on the eyes. I think it appeals to user who enjoys dark styles and light styles. Good, choise, i like it :)

Yup, like the newer one - it looks more like what you'd expect a forum to look like. If that makes sense?

Good (different) approach though with the navigation on the left side. (y)

Fact is it needs to be approachable by everyone, which it wasn't very good at, despite the fact that it showed off some of my skills very well.
That's what I tried to say. :) I think many people struggle with that.
Excellent job! Much more inviting.
Nothing wrong with having a section of your site be your portfolio, but if I'm looking for support, I'm already in a bad mood. :)
My primary sites are for my members, not me which is probably the main reason why I have stuck to default styles as the primary style.
They are there for information, not to be dazzled.
Again, good job. Just need a favicon.

That's what I tried to say. :) I think many people struggle with that.
Excellent job! Much more inviting.
Nothing wrong with having a section of your site be your portfolio, but if I'm looking for support, I'm already in a bad mood. :)
My primary sites are for my members, not me which is probably the main reason why I have stuck to default styles as the primary style.
They are there for information, not to be dazzled.
Again, good job. Just need a favicon.

Good point, I always forget about the favicon. :)

Top Bottom