Multi Prefix

Multi Prefix [Paid] 1.8.16

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I would like to know if the search is also running with multiple prefixes?
Can i have

cat,red,old

and search for resources with 3 prefixes cat,red,old?

Probably i would be cat or red or old but not cat and red and old ?

An FYI, but using MariaDB 10.3.x and having the configuration join_cache_level being larger than the standard value will cause issues with this add-on and filtering a forum by a prefix.

I can't find the option , where to setting it ?

And I meet this error while install on another server

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '7,9,11,13'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in SV/MultiPrefix/Installer.php at line 208
  4. SV_MultiPrefix_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxx.com/public_html/admin.php at line 26

@rphang please try installing the attached multiprefix-1.6.0-stub zip then upgrading to the release version. If this doesn't work please open a ticket on my site.
Thank you but in that file it just contained only 2 files, how can I install it ?
Or I just simply upload the "src" folder to my root folder

Thank you but in that file it just contained only 2 files, how can I install it ?
Or I just simply upload the "src" folder to my root folder
You need to remove the src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix folder, then upload the 1.6.0-stub files to that path (literally just two json files). Install it, then upload the proper 2.x.y version of MultiPrefix and install then.

Excuse me, Where did you find this option ?
I can't see it anywhere in ACP included in Options
That is per-forum, not in the global options.

You need to remove the src/addons/SV/MultiPrefix folder, then upload the 1.6.0-stub files to that path (literally just two json files). Install it, then upload the proper 2.x.y version of MultiPrefix and install then.
Thank you for your answer but I still can't understand what you said
First I need to download "multiprefix-1.6.0-stub" file which you attached right ?
Then I extract it and upload the "src" folder (which included /addons/SV/MultiPrefix/addons.json and Setup.php" to "/home/xxx/public_html/" right ?
And how can I run install ? I can't run Setup.php file, it returns "This page isn’t working"
And I don't have 2.x.y version, i'm using XF 1.5 and I have only 1.8.11 version of Multi Prefixes
Sorry if I misunderstand, please help me

Last edited:
Oh. Whoops.

Miss-read and didn't realize it was the XF1 version.

Please open a ticket on my site, as the add-on should have just worked. I will likely need database access to inspect the state of your xf_threads table to figure out the migration process.

Bulk CLI rebuild script

How should i use this script, please?

- edit -
You let "html" inside the script for the path ?

Last edited:
Bulk CLI rebuild script

How should i use this script, please?

- edit -
You let "html" inside the script for the path ?
The script requires editing depending on where you put it. I do not recommend putting it in the webroot.

Hello Xon, is this an important update ? What will it impact if i'm not update it?
It depends on how many threads you have across multiple forums. In some cases mysql was forcing a full-table scan of the xf_thread table in a subquery as MySQL table statistics did not allow it to estimate the number of rows correctly.

Top Bottom