Add-on Multi-Mods / Auto Reply.

This addon lets you carry out a combination of moderator tasks in one single action - saving time and mouse clicks. Tasks include; close thread, change sticky status, change thread status, add to start/end of title, move to forum, set prefix, and add a reply.

Just build your selection of tasks into one single "multi-mod" action, give it a name, and then let your moderators run wild with it!

Examples include:
  • Classifieds (close thread - add to start of title [SOLD] - move to 'Completed sales' forum - add reply "This sale is now completed")
  • Stick and move (change sticky status to on - move to 'Stickies' forum)
  • eBay move (add to start of title [eBay listing] - move to 'eBay' forum - add prefix 'eBay' - add reply "eBay auction listings should only be posted in the eBay forum")
  • Lock and load (close thread - add reply "This thread is now locked" - move to 'Naughty Step' forum)
Everyone has a different setup - but for those regular jobs that your moderator team carry out that take more than one modding action, you can now create a single multi-mod action to speed things up.

Anybody have some requests for other tasks/actions?
i'm asking because the addon is almost finished and i've included the same "actions" (don't know how to call it:D ) like in ipb3,i've also included a template hook and an event listener so you'll be able to add own "actions" e.g. notify thread starter via conversation,etc... but let's see if anybody is having some requests for the core, so i can include them before i release it
Is is possible to define a reply based on these actions:
-Post Edited
-Threads merged
-Thread deleted
-Post deleted
-Thread Moved (Not depending on where it is moved)

And also option to start a conversation.

Is is possible to define a reply based on these actions:
-Post Edited
-Threads merged
-Thread deleted
-Post deleted
-Thread Moved (Not depending on where it is moved)

And also option to start a conversation.
The reply field is just one from many fields...

Each "Multimod" (i hate this name, should rename it:D ) have his own actions and (if the admin wants) also his own reply post.

You can define as much multimoderations as you want.
Each of this can be configured separate
modaction.webp

What I meant was:
When the mods, edit a post, then a reply is posted.
Same for when two threads a re merged, then a reply is posted in the merged thread
Same for post deleted
And when thread is moved to any section

Have the ability to do these and also besides having reply, also have start a conversation.

What I meant was:
When the mods, edit a post, then a reply is posted.
Same for when two threads a re merged, then a reply is posted in the merged thread
Same for post deleted
And when thread is moved to any section

Have the ability to do these and also besides having reply, also have start a conversation.
no, this addon doesn't change any behaviour of the normal moderation.

with this addon you can run several actions with only 1 click, that's all this addon is doing...:D

e.g.

move to node_id 5
change thread prefix to "spam"
create a automatic reply "this thread was moved to the spam node"

another action:

reply "the mods warned you already, but you didn't stop spamming, so we had to close this thread
close thread
move to recycle bin forum

so instead of:
creating the reply,
clicking on thread tools => move thread..
and finally close it

you can define this as a multimoderation
and then your mods need only 2 clicks and all the actions will be run automatic

There's a event listener inside the method which runs the actions and there's a template hook inside the edit page, so you'll be able to do WHATEVER YOU WANT

Reactions: MOZ
Top Bottom