Resource icon

Most Online Users 1.2

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
On XenPorta te user record always reported Zero, but the forums reported 597

Simple enough to just not display the totals on XenPorta (which isn't a big deal any ways)

On XenPorta te user record always reported Zero, but the forums reported 597

Simple enough to just not display the totals on XenPorta (which isn't a big deal any ways)
sorry for late reply and thx for the report;)

strange:(
need to check what's wrong here

ok found it

that's not from this addon;)

it's a online record feature in his portal

Code:
<dl class="mostCount"><dt>User Record:</dt>
<dd class="Tooltip" title="{xen:dateTime $BoardTotals.most_users.time}">{xen:number $BoardTotals.most_users.total}</dd></dl>

don't know where this should come from
ask jaxel;)

i tried moving this count from the main forum page "Forum Statistics" to the "Online Statistics" of the who's online page with no luck. since that's "page_container_sidebar" too I thought it would simply be a matter of editing the "$search" value in StaticMethod.php but it didn't work. Do you have any ideas?

i tried moving this count from the main forum page "Forum Statistics" to the "Online Statistics" of the who's online page with no luck. since that's "page_container_sidebar" too I thought it would simply be a matter of editing the "$search" value in StaticMethod.php but it didn't work. Do you have any ideas?
It's because there's (once again:( ) no template hook:(

You could add it via tms or an manual template edit.

template: online_list

inside of
Code:
<xen:sidebar>

<div class="section">
<div class="secondaryContent statsList" id="boardStats">
<h3>{xen:phrase online_statistics}</h3>
<div class="pairsJustified">
<dl class="memberCount"><dt>{xen:phrase members_online}:</dt>
<dd>{xen:number $onlineTotals.members}</dd></dl>
<dl class="guestCount"><dt>{xen:phrase guests_online}:</dt>
<dd>{xen:number $onlineTotals.guests}</dd></dl>
<dl class="visitorCount"><dt>{xen:phrase total_visitors}:</dt>
<dd>{xen:number $onlineTotals.total}</dd></dl>
</div>
<div class="footnote">{xen:phrase totals_may_include_hidden_visitors}</div>
</div>
</div>

</xen:sidebar>

you could add
Code:
<dl>
<dt>{xen:phrase ragtek_mou_mostOnlineUsers}:</dt>
<dd class="Tooltip" title="{xen:dateTime $ragtek_mostOnlineUsersTime, 'absolute'}">
<xen:if is="{$visitor.is_admin}">
<a href="{xen:link misc/reset-most-online, '', 'redirect={$requestPaths.requestUri}'}">{xen:number $ragtek_mostOnlineUsersCounter}</a>
<xen:else />{xen:number $ragtek_mostOnlineUsersCounter}
</xen:if>
</dd>
</dl>

you know what, I was wrong. the "page_container_sidebar" hook does still work & it was just a matter of changing the $search value in StaticMethod.php. I had accidentally edited the master template instead of my already customized on so the edit never made it to the displayed page. I didn't notice till I went in to make your edit.

I changed the $search value to <!-- insert most online --> & then added that code to the online_list template right were you said to stick that chunk of code. it worked perfectly.

Now I have my "online today" count & the "most online users" count displayed on the who's online page. to fix the LOOOOONG side bar & just changed the xen setting for members to display per page. I like them here. besides, now I know online people w/ permission to see the who's online page can see this info.

thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 50
Is there a way to make this add-on just count online members, rather than both members and guests?

Thanks. :)

I have installed this but don't see any new content in the forum stats box, does it have to be enabled somewhere ?

Hi ragtek, thanks a lot for this addon, like it a lot.
I have a small question, after 2 days i can't find where to do that or how to do it; i would like to change the color of the number, only for the count number without changing other things. Lets say i what it red, usaly i try as hard as i can to find by myself, but, i'm not use to that code for now.

Thanks a lot for helping.

update:well, did not see that it was a link, so the color get the link color in my forum, anyway, i have to change the background, so it will be ok.
thanks

Thanks fr this addon I will contribute. I installed and it's working - cannot find any controls for it are there any? If so where?

Looks like this is no longer supported. I'm getting outdated template notification but doesn't look like it's been updated for 1.4?

Looks like this is no longer supported. I'm getting outdated template notification but doesn't look like it's been updated for 1.4?
Have you found anything similar to this? It's a feature that I would love to have again (coming from vB 3.8).

It's not of that much use of course. But it's fun to set milestones and have them visible somewhere in order to try and beat them :)

Have you found anything similar to this? It's a feature that I would love to have again (coming from vB 3.8).

It's not of that much use of course. But it's fun to set milestones and have them visible somewhere in order to try and beat them :)

No I haven't found anything.

Top Bottom