Moderator Checkpoint System [Deleted]

We had a very similar plugin in use for vB. It worked great and gave sureness in peak time, where it is impossible (but would be necessary because of a brisant topic), that every moderator would read every post to be sure that each post was read - but with such a function they can simply share. You don't have to read/check all posts from earlier times. You just have to check the new ones, which are currently up to date.

Ohohhhh, there are lots of addons to buy now, its becoming really expensive in total. Thanks for this addon!

Yer... thanks. I'd disabled every mod and only ran this one, and still got the error though. That is what troubled me about it. Maybe node with tabs is doing it just being installed, but disabled!!!

If someone only has checked redirects, this error occurs, which produces an ugly error on the frontend as well.

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: anthony, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT *???...')
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT *???...')
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT *???...')
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT *???...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/PostCheck.php(20): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('????SELECT *???...', 'post_id')
#5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(35): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_PostCheck->getCheckRecordByPostIds(Array)
#6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/ThreadCheck.php(159): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_InlineMod_Post->checkPosts(Array, NULL)
#7 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php(49): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_ThreadCheck->checkThreads(Array, Array, 'avforums_modche...')
#8 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php(13): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_InlineMod_Thread->checkThreads(Array, 'avforums_modche...')
#9 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionCheck()
#10 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/inline-mod/thread/check"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["save"] => string(13) "Check Threads"
    ["threads"] => array(3) {
      [0] => string(5) "15552"
      [1] => string(5) "15568"
      [2] => string(5) "15384"
    }
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(67) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/forums/symptoms-other-disorders.26/page-17"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Chris, what SQL command would I run to change all threads to checked, so I have a starting point and staff can then utilise the highlighted forum feature and such to know when an entire forum is checked?

There isn't a query per se.

Well, there probably is, but it's a very complicated one that would involve joining multiple tables etc...

Do you think some sort of cache rebuilder would be useful so that you can start using the add-on with all your posts checked?

Do you think some sort of cache rebuilder would be useful so that you can start using the add-on with all your posts checked?
That would be nice... as I couldn't use some features of this, such as forum highlighting when all are checked, as I have hundreds of pages of threads in some forums and I need to somehow get all past content checked to use the feature.

Got another error logged today from this Chris,

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Ayesha, Today at 1:35 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT *???...')
#1 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT *???...')
#2 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT *???...')
#3 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Model.php(219): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT *???...', Array, 2)
#4 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/PostCheck.php(20): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('????SELECT *???...', 'post_id')
#5 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/InlineMod/Post.php(35): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_PostCheck->getCheckRecordByPostIds(Array)
#6 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/ThreadCheck.php(159): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_InlineMod_Post->checkPosts(Array, NULL)
#7 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php(49): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_ThreadCheck->checkThreads(Array, Array, 'avforums_modche...')
#8 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/AVForums/ModCheckpoint/ControllerPublic/InlineMod/Thread.php(13): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_Model_InlineMod_Thread->checkThreads(Array, 'avforums_modche...')
#9 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): AVForums_ModCheckpoint_ControllerPublic_InlineMod_Thread->actionCheck()
#10 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/inline-mod/thread/check"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["save"] => string(13) "Check Threads"
    ["threads"] => array(1) {
      [0] => string(5) "15552"
    }
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(67) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/forums/symptoms-other-disorders.26/page-17"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Ok.

This is the thread that was attempted to be checked: https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/15552

What's special about it?

It might be the same/similar issue as the one previously which crops up when the thread is invalid for checking (such as a deleted thread or a redirect etc.)

It's actually a really easy fix so I must do that for you very soon.

Yep, the issue seems to stem from soft deleted threads and redirects. Both of these keep causing issues when bulk checking threads as well as they don't allow a forum to be marked as read overall. I think the soft deleted threads affects the overall forum read marking for mod checking.

This is irrational and should never be able to happen:
98-gif.55986

(Thread contains soft-deleted posts)

Attachments

• 98.gif
    98.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Good stuff.

We're coming to a close on some other projects which is going to free up some time to fix these issues. Sorry for the delay thus far.

This has an issue Chris... it won't allow me to create a forum node with it activated. I turned all my add-ons off, then activated one at a time to find the culprit, and this was it, with nothing else turned on.

It doesn't log an actual error, just gives a popup error:

View attachment 54425
Yer... thanks. I'd disabled every mod and only ran this one, and still got the error though. That is what troubled me about it. Maybe node with tabs is doing it just being installed, but disabled!!!

I still can't produce this, not even with Nodes as Tabs installed or installed and disabled.

Also it's worth noting that I'm not sure you did have all add-ons disabled because in your screenshot you can still see Nodes As Tabs options in the background which wouldn't be there if it was disabled.

Could you ensure you're using the latest version of Nodes as Tabs and try again and see if you're getting this error? With and without Nodes as Tabs. Right now I can't see anything to fix.

And after that being said, I just found the same error but in a completely different location under a completely different scenario.

So that's fixed. Presumably that would fix whatever issue this was.

Now looking at the issues relating to trying to check soft deleted threads and redirected threads.

Top Bottom