Resource icon

Minecraft Style 1.1.3

No permission to download
My question is: Where is Tree.png located?
Edit: I found it was simply located at Admin CP, Appearance, Customized templates, Navigation.css then search the word: tree.png

Edit: is there a way i can just round the edges of the sidebar blocks, and a few of the others as well? maybe even change the Nav to a plain gradient?

i love both this and Flexile but i would like to try and add the nav + sideblocks to the minecraft style, is this possible?

Hello Eric, I would like to buy licence for three files for 8 dollars. Files I need are:
footer-bg.png
grass.gif
cloudsandsky.jpg

Is $8 Okay? :)

How do you change the background color of the navbar links? I've more or less redesigned this theme to something almost unrecognizable to the base, but those little nav links keep alluding me.....

nav.webp

Another thing that has alluded me. How can I make the bread crumbs bar the same size as the side bar topic bars, and put them inline?

bread.webp

How do you change the background color of the navbar links? I've more or less redesigned this theme to something almost unrecognizable to the base, but those little nav links keep alluding me.....

View attachment 33659

Another thing that has alluded me. How can I make the bread crumbs bar the same size as the side bar topic bars, and put them inline?

View attachment 33660

Still need help with this.....

Where is the theme creator?????

Hmmm. For me it's a little bit off? Like the Forum tab is above the grassline and the login button totaly messes up. I found a fix, i have to delete the width: 0px then the login bar will be normal

Edit: The redactor toolbars buttons are gone :/

Last edited:
Thinking about using this, but on my localhost test, half of the images were missing. I uploaded the upload directory and then ran the XML but half the images were missing.

Changelog:

Minecraft 1.2.1-b1:
* Partial update for XenForo 1.2.1.

Demo:
http://retardedcraft.com/

Installation:
  1. Upload contents of the upload-folder to the webserver
  2. Install style via ACP
If you have installed XenPorta do these steps:
  1. Find "EWRblock_RecentNews.css"
  2. Add this to the end of the file:
    Code:
    .recentNews .subHeading h2 { font-weight: bold; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; }
    .recentNews .sectionFooter .continue { padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-size: 12px; }
  3. Find "EWRporta.css"
  4. Add this to the end of the file:
    Code:
    .EWRporta_ArticleView .mainContent { padding: 0px 20px 5px; }
    .EWRporta_ArticleView .mainComments .titleBar { padding-top:5px; }

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom