MicroQuiz [Paid] [Deleted]

Ok, here is a video of the issues you will currently face if trying to uninstall this addon. It will leave fragments in your database for ever and a day due to its improper coding.

Note, at the end of the video you will see that Quiz is still closed when going to the site...I just didn't refresh the screen properly.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i think developer must add some tool for clean up database when uninstall plugin.Thanks for video!!

no error when uninstall it, no microquiz table inside MYADMINPHP, but find in database table this for microquiz

45 matches in xf_admin_log

1 match in xf_content_type

1 match in xf_content_type_field

3 matches in xf_permission_entry

6 matches in xf_template_history

4 matches in xf_user_alert

If you just uninstall the tables are removed but the fragments remain. If you uninstall it and then try to re-install it the installation process will create the tables and then error out because of the fragments. The template history entries you may find is because you edited 6 templates and because of this remain in the template list of XF. Before uninstallaing anything in XF always restore any templates of the addon back to default first.

First impression, not good.

Paid the extra to have branding free, first click on the Quiz tab, see this:
Screenshot_5.webp

If you just uninstall the tables are removed but the fragments remain. If you uninstall it and then try to re-install it the installation process will create the tables and then error out because of the fragments. The template history entries you may find is because you edited 6 templates and because of this remain in the template list of XF. Before uninstallaing anything in XF always restore any templates of the addon back to default first.
Confirmed this plugin not uninstall all files, then when try install it again this error shows, please fix this?

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'microquiz' for key 'PRIMARY'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in MicroQuiz/Installer/install.php at line 161
  4. MicroQuiz_Installer_install->_installVersion5() in MicroQuiz/Installer/install.php at line 33
  5. MicroQuiz_Installer_install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/adminozona/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Not sure why if you select for a quiz to be only shown to a certain usergroup, you can still access it with others.

I created one, only accessible by Admin, yet, logged out, and still can access the quiz.

Screenshot_11.webp

Visitors can't access the quiz, yet its showing 2 available to them. If they cannot access, it should be empty (not shown at all).

Also, that should be dismissible. If there are quizzes I don't want, or care to take, I shouldn't have to stare at that number forever. XMG and Showcase are two known examples of having that number dismissible.

Not all quizzes need to have a start/end date. Please make this optional. I don't want to create a quiz and have to be forced to set an end date of 20 years away.

Why wouldn't the font just be default, allowing users to change on their own? Right now, it looks atrocious.

The timer is seriously overblown.

Actually, looks like it won't work with Audentio's theme properly.

Style issues, still.
Screenshot_14.webp

I'm not entirely sure why you chose to not keep with XF's styling ways....

Very disappointed in this add-on. Especially after chunking out an extra $15 for branding removal, to still see it, then running across it not being able to work on Audentio's style.

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.webp
    Screenshot_12.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_13.webp
    Screenshot_13.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom