MicroDownloads [Deleted]

Do you have a XML upload sample file so I can follow the format? I'm only a basic, play at it, programmer :)

Also on the paid version how do i hide Powered by MicroDownloads® Version 1.1.5
Copyright © 2012 xfgeek.com. All rights reserved at the bottom of the pages?
I have logged into your site to buy but I still cant buy (I am an authorised xenforo user) :(

i will sort this out for you.
whats your username on xfgeek and ill update you

Do you have a XML upload sample file so I can follow the format? I'm only a basic, play at it, programmer

Also on the paid version how do i hide Powered by MicroDownloads® Version 1.1.5
Copyright © 2012 xfgeek.com. All rights reserved at the bottom of the pages?
I have logged into your site to buy but I still cant buy (I am an authorised xenforo user)
i will sort this out for you.
whats your username on xfgeek and ill update you

Its the same as here Tis-Food - thanks

found the problem and will be uploading new files in about 10 mins.

All you will need to do is upload 1 file for the file this fix.

Hi Sir, thanks for this add-on but i'm getting this error, i've tried putting paths of all level :(

FixMyStuff.In :: Let's fix and help fix...
Server Error

move_uploaded_file(/FMS_Forum/microdownloads/downloads/friend_invite_block_1360502454_705.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. move_uploaded_file() in MicroDownloads/Model/MicroDownloads.php at line 226
  3. MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFile() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 400
  4. MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/93/9706293/html/FMS_Forum/index.php at line 13

Hi Sir, thanks for this add-on but i'm getting this error, i've tried putting paths of all level :(

Server Error

move_uploaded_file(/FMS_Forum/microdownloads/downloads/friend_invite_block_1360502454_705.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

3. MicroDownloads_Model_MicroDownloads->uploadFile() in MicroDownloads/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 400
  4. MicroDownloads_ControllerPublic_index->actionDoupload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/93/9706293/html/FMS_Forum/index.php at line 13

change this /microdownloads/downloads/ to
/mcdownloads/downloads/ and make sure all folders are 777 chmod

Sorry, tried that again but not working...all the directories have been CHMOD to 777 :(

Server Error

move_uploaded_file(/microdownloads/downloads/friend_invite_block_1360503747_2428.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

you have it set like this

you need to change the upload path to this
/mcdownloads/downloads/

Silly me...sorry to bother you but it's still not working :(

error.webp

i get this error
Server Error

move_uploaded_file(/mcdownloads/downloads/friend_invite_block_1360504845_4200.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Nice but i found a strange bug, when you add 5th category in admincp for download manager it wont show up it list but when you got to upload page it shows up there but not in admin cp or in mysql database, so please fix this :)

Silly me...sorry to bother you but it's still not working :(

View attachment 40234

i get this error
Server Error

move_uploaded_file(/mcdownloads/downloads/friend_invite_block_1360504845_4200.zip) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

yup i get that error as well :(

Update: Nvm fixed my problem it was something todo with title i wrote it had ' inside title name so it got error syntax on MYSQL but now it worked :)

Sorry Michael but still getting the same error I initially posted. First up tried installing just the single file you suggested, that didn't work so uploaded all the files and did an upgrade. Still getting the same error :(.

Sorry Michael but still getting the same error I initially posted. First up tried installing just the single file you suggested, that didn't work so uploaded all the files and did an upgrade. Still getting the same error :(.

PM me with your admincp and ftp login details and ill sort this out for you.

Mike

Top Bottom