Add-on MicroCart

I would suggest Alert Pay as well.

If you've completed the paypal support, than alart pay shouldn't be hard at all. Basically the same system, just different domain and is in canada.

I would suggest Alert Pay as well.

If you've completed the paypal support, than alart pay shouldn't be hard at all. Basically the same system, just different domain and is in canada.

this would be something that would be added at a later date as i want to get this out to the beta testers as soon as posible.
Im about 95% done with the script at this time and hope to get the beta test out by thursday or friday at the latest,
but this may change as im getting close to having it ready and depends on how much time i can spend on the programming of this as i work full time as well.

this would be something that would be added at a later date as i want to get this out to the beta testers as soon as posible.
Im about 95% done with the script at this time and hope to get the beta test out by thursday or friday at the latest,
but this may change as im getting close to having it ready and depends on how much time i can spend on the programming of this as i work full time as well.

Thank you for your consideration and I understand.

Should you in the future require some one to help you beta test, I would be interest and could provide testing over different setups (Debian, Ubuntu, Cloud Linux, php 5.3, php 5.4, MySql 5.5, MySql 5.6, cPanel, DirectAdmin, ect...)

Hey, I'm looking for something for Xenforo that will allow sellers to list items in a shop? Will this have that feature and if not is there any alternatives that does have this feature? Also, when is it likely to be released?

Thanks for the help. :)

Hey, I'm looking for something for Xenforo that will allow sellers to list items in a shop? Will this have that feature and if not is there any alternatives that does have this feature? Also, when is it likely to be released?

Thanks for the help. :)
with this shop system you will be able to let your sellers add there item to your shop yes.
The sellers will be able to view stats view/edit and delete products they have added.
view and update invoices and add shipping tracking number.
Add file if its a downloable product add options to there products like colour size and so on.

when multi-vender system is turned on it will only use paypal at this time but other payment options will be added to the vender system in time.

with this shop system you will be able to let your sellers add there item to your shop yes.
The sellers will be able to view stats view/edit and delete products they have added.
view and update invoices and add shipping tracking number.
Add file if its a downloable product add options to there products like colour size and so on.

when multi-vender system is turned on it will only use paypal at this time but other payment options will be added to the vender system in time.
I'll be interested in your modification after you impute an alternative to paypal (which is illegal here).

I'll be interested in your modification after you impute an alternative to paypal (which is illegal here).

There are more payment options but for the multi-vender system its only paypal at this time for just the admin to sell in the shop there are 7 other payment options.

Hi all

Im a bit stuck at the moment if any of you know how i can add in a promote user to a usergroup please let me know as this is whats holding me back at this time.

I have almost everything working now and should be released to the beta testers very soon if i can get this part working.

this one:
model XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion

PHP:
/**
* Gives a user the specified promotion.
* @param array $promotion
* @param integer $userId
* @param string $state Type of promotion (automatic, manual); this affects automatic demotion
*/
public function promoteUser(array $promotion, $userId, $state = 'automatic')
?? ;)

hope this helps:)

this one:

PHP:
/**
* @param integer $userId
* @param string $state Type of promotion (automatic, manual); this affects automatic demotion
*/
?? ;)

thanks m8 i will have alook at this.

I have got all excited over this mod and then learnt I will not be able to run it due to ionCube.... shame

I have got all excited over this mod and then learnt I will not be able to run it due to ionCube.... shame

There will be 2 options for encoding one will ne ioncube and the other will run without any plugins like ioncube.

this one:

PHP:
/**
* @param integer $userId
*/
?? ;)

thank you m8 this realy helped me out and have not got the subscriptions working within the cart system.
A cron job will run and if your sub is about to run out within 2 weeks it will email you and let you know to upgrade your sub.

The cart will be from my site yes as thats the best place for support and for me to keep track of orders.

At a ridiculous price.

Rob,
You may need to read that again...

There will be 2 options for encoding one will ne ioncube and the other will run without any plugins like ioncube.

Maybe thats me reading it incorrectly, however it looks to me like an encoded option without ioncube.... Therefore not the source version...

I could be wrong, however that was how i read it.... Anyhow, as was pointed out to me before on another thread, this isnt the place for debating the price, you either pays it or ya dont :D

Ioncube or zend encoded equals the same thing to me. I won't be paying any ridiculous price for a mod that from what I have seen doesnt even follow the xenforo coding standards (when it comes to user interface). No offence, but the current screenshots and video demonstration leave a lot to be desired. I hope that the coder can employ a UI person who knows xenforo to sort out the display side. The functionality is brilliant from what I've seen but looks wise, it sucks.

Top Bottom