Style Metro Style (wip 90%done)

I abhor the look and feel of windows 8.
That being said - I must say WOW! I like what you've done with the new theme Miner. It's really a unique concept for xenforo forum. Nicely done!

J.

That's a real shame, I'll see if there's a work around for me using your custom theme, if you browse to my site forums, you'll see why that mod is so important to me lol. :)

We have added normal type forum home page design as option for those like to have their home page normal instead of metro box style, this option can be set in your theme admin options.

Metro lite normal forum home view(wip), and another feature is you can use images/photos for each forums on forum home or normal icons in metro lite, this can be set in theme options.

@JVCode, now you will be able to use the subforums mod with metro lite design.

We have added normal type forum home page design as option for those like to have their home page normal instead of metro box style, this option can be set in your theme admin options.

Metro lite normal forum home view(wip), and another feature is you can use images/photos for each forums on forum home or normal icons in metro lite, this can be set in theme options.

@JVCode, now you will be able to use the subforums mod with metro lite design.
Any time frame on release? Would be perfect for my Windows 8 forum and nudge me towards converting.

2 Questions:
1) Will it be responsible? That would be so awesome
2) This 6 Color Schemes the user can choose of: Is it customizable, which colors they can choose?

one additional feedback: Spacing between Navigation seems much too broad. Same with the Spacing on the forum home.

2 Questions:
1) Will it be responsible? That would be so awesome
2) This 6 Color Schemes the user can choose of: Is it customizable, which colors they can choose?

1.As said earlier we have plans to make this design 100% responsive in next update within 15 to 20 days from initial release
2. We provide 6 predefined colors to choose from and as admin you can set any colors you like at back end and allow your members to customize the colors as they like with the color styler.
There is no limitation in creating colors, each member can set their own colors there are over a Million Color Palettes found at http://www.colourlovers.com/palettes and over 6,334,061 colors created there http://www.colourlovers.com/colors

one additional feedback: Spacing between Navigation seems much too broad. Same with the Spacing on the forum home.

We used 320 grid having the boxes very close to each other was looking confusing a bit so we made the gap bit wider.

When does it go on sale? I don't see it yet listed in your store.
We are just packing the files and getting the instruction/installation note ready, will get up for sale in couple of hours, i will keep you updated.

Thanks for all who shown support which motivated us to work hard on this design and look forward your purchase.

Top Bottom