Resource icon

MetaMirror 1.6.1

No permission to download
Why is the attachment like this:
e239f19821f45b9504d74032fc5c3902.webp
And it doesn't display in the post. If I go to the URL of it, I can see it :|

I can't think of any reason for that. What's the BB code of the post? Can you point me at a live example? URL of the original image?
Eh I just needed to check the FLUSH FLAG box and it fixed it right up :)
Now one more issue:
I have a bunch of old images from vBulletin, and they are on a different sub-domain then everything else (data, js, etc) but the addon won't pick them up.
What should I do?
example:
main domain: brogan.com

Eh I just needed to check the FLUSH FLAG box and it fixed it right up :)
Now one more issue:
I have a bunch of old images from vBulletin, and they are on a different sub-domain then everything else (data, js, etc) but the addon won't pick them up.
What should I do?
example:
main domain: brogan.com

It's ignoring it because borgan.com is automatically added to the ignore list. The code that does the ignoring is around line 636 in MetaMIrror/CronEntry.php
PHP:
            // now ignore URLs that contain the substring in the self::$metaMirror_ignore array
            // this could theoretically skip files contining these names, so you could add the http://
            // but probably best to have to top domain only
            $do_ignore = false;
            foreach(self::$metaMirror_ignore as $ignore_value)
            {
                if($original_url && $ignore_value && strpos($original_url, $ignore_value) !== false)
                {
                    $do_ignore = true;
                    break;
                }
            }

You could change the if line to
PHP:
                if($original_url && $ignore_value && strpos($original_url, $ignore_value) !== false  && strpos($original_url, 'img.brogan.com') == false )

And flush the flags again.

That will specifically stop img.brogan.com URLs from being excluded.

I'm not sure what might be going on there. I'd suggest restoring from backup, removing Camo, and re-running.
Eh too much work. Also I did disable before I started the process (figured this might happened) but some users copied and pasted the proxied url around so I have to manually intervene. Also since I started the process around 8am, I would lose 12 hours of content (I'm dumb :( ) so not an option, but I've only noticed 3 affected images, so I doubt it's that big of an issue.
Also I'm getting this:
10 Contents (Post/Sigs) fetched
9 Images detected and were not ignored
0 Files previously downloaded
9 attempted downloads of files
0 successful downloads
0 bytes downloaded (0 skipped with headers only)
0 URLS updated
How can I find out why they didn't download?

Last edited:
Alright everything is working, got the corruption thing sorted out. One more issue though.
It doesn't seem to be converting the images and I'm confused as to why not. I run the cronjob, nothing happens, but if I use the tester with default settings, it detects the image and rightfully shows me what it will do (and does it successfully, might I add) so why wouldn't it be working on it's own at this point?

This looks cool, I've tested and works good. I've turned it on with 50 posts per step but it will take some time since my forum has arond 450,000 posts (of course not all have images). How can I check that it's finished and converted everything there was to convert?

This looks cool, I've tested and works good. I've turned it on with 50 posts per step but it will take some time since my forum has arond 450,000 posts (of course not all have images). How can I check that it's finished and converted everything there was to convert?

If you run the MetaMirror tester (under Tools), and it returns no results when you run it with a large number, then it's done.

At that point you can disable the cron job, if you have instant rehosting on.

Alright everything is working, got the corruption thing sorted out. One more issue though.
It doesn't seem to be converting the images and I'm confused as to why not. I run the cronjob, nothing happens, but if I use the tester with default settings, it detects the image and rightfully shows me what it will do (and does it successfully, might I add) so why wouldn't it be working on it's own at this point?

The cron job does not output any results, so maybe it was working, just not obviously?

No immediate plans to do this, but I might get round to it eventually. It would be useful for the large number of PDF files that get linked.
Thank you very much! It would be nice! May be you give the choice for user(admin) which extensions would be rehosted (List the file extensions that are allowed to be rehosted. Use spaces or line break between extensions).

Once it finishes, what's the best way to keep things hosted locally moving forward? Seems overkill to keep this running every five minutes after the initial conversion?

This add-on is brilliant. Great job!

Once it finishes, what's the best way to keep things hosted locally moving forward? Seems overkill to keep this running every five minutes after the initial conversion?

This add-on is brilliant. Great job!

Thanks!

Make sure "Instant Rehosting" is enabled, and then disable the MetaMirror Cron Entry in Tools/Cron Entries. Then it will only run as needed for individual posts.

However that does not work for the resource manager, just post and sig images.

Yeah...

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function curl_init() - library/MetaMirror/CronEntry.php:134
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "http://trailpeople.org/admin.php?MetaMirror/Run"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["MetaMirror/Run"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["override"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}