1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man, I need a coffee!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Floris, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Floris

Floris Guest

Obviously you're getting the wrong iced cappiccinos :D
  2. Floris

Floris Guest

Oh you better post that recipe, I am always trying new things to see if I can improve :D
  3. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

I'll see if I can find it, I can't remember if it was from a site, or from a book, but I usually make it in the summer.

Turkish coffee tends to be -great- for iced coffee though, due to the richer flavor.
  4. Floris

Floris Guest

Searrrrrcccch! I really want it :(
    Peggy likes this.
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

Okay, water and all that stuff is done. Time to pour it into a cup and make some froth to go with it.
  6. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

http://www.squidoo.com/my-favorite-iced-coffee-recipe

I think I used that one once, but use coffee ice cubes (Just make two batches of coffee, freeze one).

I know I have a modified version of one that I use sometimes (I haven't used it in a longgggg time), it takes about two and half days to make however, and uses tea as well :D

7. Kim

Kim Xenilicious

1.45am working on a tight deadline for a website that needs to be live tomorrow....

We're gonna need a bigger cup!!!
  8. Miles

Miles New Member

Go for the 32oz!
    Dragonfly likes this.
  9. Peggy

Peggy Just bein' me...

Realllly looking forward to my coffee when I get up from my nap. Oh yes I am....
  10. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

LOL Peggy, I'm looking forward to the coffee I just made :)
  11. Eaglebunker

Eaglebunker Well-Known Member

I love it man...

[​IMG]
    EQnoble likes this.
  12. Peggy

Peggy Just bein' me...

ssshhhhh I can't have any yet. I worked all night and have to work again tonight. Must get some sleep now......... ;)
  13. Ben Davis

Ben Davis Active Member

Weeeeelll... I've been having Double Choca Mocha's in my pint mug :D It's been epic. The missus keeps stealing the froth from it though :(
  14. Kim

Kim Xenilicious

LOL not even sure we have coffee that big here in Australia :p I got through that night, and the site went live that next morning! YAY :D
  15. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Dragonfly, I have a coffeecup that reads "Coffee makes it possible to get out of bed, Chocolate makes it worthwhile" and that cup holds at least 24 oz! Liz
    Jethro and Dragonfly like this.
  16. Elizabeth

Glad you got the site up.
  17. Kim

Kim Xenilicious

LOL man I like that !!! :D

And thanks :) It was a sudden bringing forward of an existing deadline, due to some publicity they were offered, which is always fun lol but we got there!! :D
  18. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Oh sure no one worried about the huge morning I've just put in tidying up a site and installing seven themes :( Which reminds me coffee needed!
    Peggy likes this.
  19. Elizabeth

Did you happen to mention it????

Glad it all worked out, LOL. Liz 
  20. Peggy

Peggy Just bein' me...

LOL!

Ok I'm off to work now, coffee thermos in hand!
    Have a good night, y'all!