Man, I need a coffee!

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Nice coffee avatar.

I had some coffee this morning, not enough milk left for me and everyone else to have some, so I went black with a little bit of honey. Then it got cold. BE SAD FOR ME.

You obviously have not seen True Blood

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
How many of us can truly say that this is how we act towards coffee? :D lol

No sleep last night... have temporarily switched from my usual tea to some extra strong Kona. Could be stronger; need to stay awake.

Could not sleep, went to bed many hours later. Slept for only 2 hours. So I am still up.
Obviously I need coffee. Went to a shop and got Mocca something something .. looks really nice, let's hope it tastes the same.

Think I need another mocha to inspire me. I think I've spent the last two days playing around on here and neglecting everything else I'm supposed to be doing!!! Kier & Mike, it's all your fault! ;)

Think I need another mocha to inspire me. I think I've spent the last two days playing around on here and neglecting everything else I'm supposed to be doing!!! Kier & Mike, it's all your fault! ;)

It's easy enough to do! I have found myself spending far too much time on there lately too :p

Top Bottom