Looking to move from VB to XF

Could I make sub-forms in Resources?
~Owners manual
~Parts Manual
~Factory Docs?
You can make categories, like shown here:

1644027123096.png

1644027151480.png
Thanks for answering. When I looked at that I saw a form where the messages had attachments. Is there more than that?
It tracks versions & updates as documents or resources are revised. It also provides the feedback/discussion system for each resource as well as rating and download statistics.

1644027316738.png

If you're just looking for downloads without the extra tools, then this could be overkill, but I don't think it is.

Are there any 3rd party plug-ins for a downloads manager?
I'm not aware of any that are similar to vBDownloads.
Looking at vb3 version of vBDownloads, the XF Resource Manager accomplishes the same goal with some added functionality.

Everything that vBDownloads does can be accomplished by XF Resource Manager. You can even change the name of it from "Resources" to "Downloads" if that is how you want it to appear to users.

Thanks for everyone’s help. I bought a license adding Resources and Media to the package.

I also paid the $50 to have it professionally installed. The purchase was made Sunday afternoon so I expected the work to be completed on Monday at the earliest. Fifteen or twenty minutes later it was up and running.

Now comes the hard part.

Last edited:
Top Bottom