Style Looking for Style Designer...

Jaxel

I'm looking for a style designer willing to make a skin that looks similar to UI.X's Abyss:

development.webp

While Abyss is beautiful... the more I deal with UI.X, the less I am willing. At this point, I simply refuse to install UI.X on any production sites. It's pretty much everything I hate about bloated Frameworks, and it rewrites so much of the XF2's core styling that it's a nightmare to make things look in third-party addons.

So I want a similar looking skin, without all the bloat.

Interesting thoughts on UI.X.

I’ve just had a lot of support from a member here styling XenPorta to fit UI.X 2 with a few bugs remaining on the UI.X side that I’m still waiting for support from Themehouse.

(Sorry to take Thread off topic as I have nothing to add in terms of your request!)

Thank you very much, I'm not sure Jaxel wants to take the route of any framework (as in our styles).

If you want to contact me though @Jaxel I can style things without a framework, I wouldn't copy Abyss in any way though, we'd need to come up with something unique for your site.

Jaxel, did your search reach a conclusion? I remember going through the same thing a few years back and at the time getting responses from some designers that they would not take on any jobs without being able to use their framework offering. It was pretty frustrating, especially when they would push the subject as to why *I* was wrong for not wanting to use a framework.

To be fair, you did the work on your own and a nice job of it!
Yeah... I spent several hundred paying people to make skins... and ended up being unhappy with all of it.

I was gonna buy a XF2 brandin removal... but I guess not now.

Top Bottom