XF 2.1 Less_Exception_Compiler: No matching definition was found for `` in anonymous-file-0.less src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Mixin/Call.php:14

AndrewSimm

I am getting this error in my log
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Less_Exception_Compiler: No matching definition was found for `` in anonymous-file-0.less
[*]src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Mixin/Call.php:145
[*]Generated by: Unknown account
[*]Jan 30, 2019 at 9:52 PM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(147): Less_Tree_Mixin_Call->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(88): Less_Tree_Ruleset->EvalMixinCalls(Object(Less_Tree_Ruleset), Object(Less_Environment), 11)
#2 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(94): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#3 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(94): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#4 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(199): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(394): Less_Parser->getCss()
#6 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(342): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:core.les...', '// Note that th...')
#7 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(250): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:core.les...', NULL)
#8 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(116): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#10 css.php(30): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 1, 'd49474ab8260221...')
#11 {main}

Unfortunately, some of the less errors can be difficult to trace, but this is likely because of an outdated template (or potentially a partially applied template modification).

As the first step, see if the error happens on the default style. (I assume this manifests with broken CSS.) If it doesn't, then it's likely an outdated template -- check the outdated templates page if you haven't. If you have, then it could be a customization that is not compatible with 2.1. If it still happens with the default style, I would recommend disabling all add-ons as it may be a template modification from one of them.

I just dealt with a ticket that manifested a similar error. In this case, they had blanked out the "Avatar border radius" style property (instead of setting it to something like 0px).

Top Bottom