Lawsuits Over, Next..!

As you will no doubt have seen, the litigation between vBulletin and XenForo is now over. Mike, Ashley and I are glad to see the end of this chapter in the history of forum software, and are looking forward to a revitalised software market place with innovation, quality and customer satisfaction once more becoming the primary topics of discussion.

Please appreciate that the terms of the settlement are confidential, and that as much as you might want to ask questions about it, we are unable to answer. Be assured that the three of us remain absolutely committed to and involved in XenForo's present and future success, and expect to become more active in the community once again.

We must express our gratitude to our dedicated moderators, without whom this community may not have held together as it has. Thank you, guys. We appreciate it.

I'm sure you are all eager to hear about what will happen next.

License Extension

As a goodwill gesture for the support we have been shown, we will be extending licenses for 255 days, provided that licenses include updates through June 19th 2012.

License Discount

From 0:00 GMT on Monday, March 4th, ending at 0:00 on March 11th, XenForo licenses will be on sale for the discounted price of $110, instead of the usual $140 price.

XenForo 1.2

Features from XenForo 1.2 will be appearing in the 'Have you seen..?' forum in the coming weeks.

That's all for now. We'll have more for you soon. Once again, thank you all for your support and patience. We hope that our software will reward you.

I've been asked to make a clarification regarding 'independence'.

XenForo Ltd. is neither owned by in whole or in part, nor affiliated with Internet Brands inc. or it's subsidiaries.

XenForo Ltd. continues to work for the benefit of its directors; Kier, Mike and Ashley, and its customers. What you see is what you get.

Top Bottom