Jack Russell Terrier thread

I kinda lean to, lovemyjack.net

I like that, but isn't Jack also a nickname for Jack Daniels - well it is here anyway.. and also erm if you add "off" it doesn't have great connotations either
whistling.gif

I think the full name or JRT myself :)

When I lived with my parents we had 3 Jack russells. I absolutely adore this breed of dog. Penny (*****) for 16 years which was a black and white with touches of brown, Titch - (*****) rusty coloured (my fav of the 3) for 14 years and Max for 7 years pure black (he was a menace).

Unfortunately, and you may need to correct me on the disease they all died of (parva?) in a space of a months. Anyway, adore the breed and grew up with 3 jack russells as a kid.
i Love Jack Russel's a lot they do anything to get your attention :) Once i get my own house i am getting one more :P

i Love Jack Russel's a lot they do anything to get your attention :) Once i get my own house i am getting one more :p
Be sure to get windows that are low. All of our windows are 6 inches from the floor and we have a big fenced in yard.
Everything about our house is for our Jacks. Even their sun room.

Be sure to get windows that are low. All of our windows are 6 inches from the floor and we have a big fenced in yard.
Everything about our house is for our Jacks. Even their sun room.
The only room where he can't look out the windows is the kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom. So he uses my son's room, the windows in my alcove/office, and the couch in the LR to look out that window. We also have a fenced in yard, and USE it.

Just checked it is gone..

however

jrtclub.com is available ( I think iTuN3r mentioned this oen in the other thread)
since we're considering jrt, lets go with lovemyjrt.com?

Top Bottom